0:

You sat in the chair, tied up. But you let him do all this to you. Because you loved him. you heard the door open and your ears perked up. He came in and roughly slapped you. You moaned up in surprise.
"Did you just.. moan?" You looked down as he grinned. "You want more, slut?" You nod, and he slapped you again, you whined in pleasure, he felt himself get hard as he grinned. He started to put his hand between your thighs and teased you, you moaned. "P-p-PleEeeEaAsEeEe~" you moaned as he grinned, he disappeared for a second and came back with a few... toys. You blushed as he put the vibrator up against your clit and he started it. You wined and tried to move your hands. You couldnt. You were tied up against the chair, you legs tied to each side making you spread your legs, while you trembled, he started to cut your shirt open and touch your boobs. You moaned as the vibration went faster.

-time skip-

He was slamming into you as you moaned, he suddenly stopped. You cried out as you were close and he knew he suddenly moved up and down. Your pupils rolled back and you groaned. "F-fjck~ dAdDYyy~" she wined. Her wining turned him on as she sat in the chair, weakly being held up by handcuffs and strings, he was close as well so he got in again and rammed against her. She knew he was close by how uneven he rammed into her. She wined, cried, screamed and begged, then she felt this warmth, it was him, she moaned as he cried out too. She was also close and he knew. "DaAaAaadDdYyyyYy~" she moaned and weakly. He mumbled something that sounded very cry-like as you felt another warmth in you and you moaned as well. He then got down and started to lick and suck in your woman-area. "Omg fck you taste so g-good" He mewled a little as you moaned tilting your head back, his tongue whipping against your clit.