Feelings

As I'm waking up, I roll over and the sun hits my eyes. "Fuck bro." I say rubbing my eyes. I run my fingers through my hair and pick up my phone.

Connie: food?                                 1 min ago
Y/n: ordering it rn

I order them all iHop before hopping out of bed. I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. "Damn." I say. My hairs a total mess and my face is all puffy. I grab my toothbrush to brush my teeth. I wash my face after. "I feel gross." I start the shower. I go back into my room and pick out a chill outfit. I lay out a nike zip up and nike sweatpants. I then go back into the bathroom to take my shower.

After I shower and get dressed, I do my hair. I skip makeup, deciding to be all natural today. I put on socks and my slides. I grab my keys and phone to go pick up the iHop order.

______________

After picking up the iHop order, I pull into Eren's driveway. I grab the bag and head for the door. As I head inside everyone shouts. "Y/N! Thank you, you're a life saver!" Connie shouts.

He's hanging halfway off the couch. I smile at them all. Sasha gets up and hugs me. I hug her back and hand the food to Jean. They start laying out the food on the coffee table and Sasha joins them.

"I'll get plates." I say. They say "Okay." or just nod their head. I go into the kitchen and open one of the cabinets. I grab several plates for everyone, as well as forks. I go back into the living room.

As I'm placing the plates down, I glance over at the stairs. I make eye contact with Eren. His hair is a mess, no shirt, and sweatpants that are hanging low. I quickly look away. "My fucking head is pounding." He groans.

"Here's advil." Jean says, throwing it at him. He catches it.

"Good morning Y/n." He says as he stands next to me, opening the advil bottle.

"Good morning." I say with a straight face before I start walking to the kitchen. I wonder if he knows what he said last night. He definitely doesn't, he was too out of it. Maybe he's just trying to torment me.

I grab orange juice out the fridge and as I go to back up from the fridge, I bump into something. I turn and it's Eren. "Oh shit, sorry." I say quickly.

"Don't apologize, I was just grabbing a water. I should've made my presence known. My fault." He says.

I nod at him and I go to walk away. "Y/n." He says.

"Yeah?" I turn around.

"That hoodie looks good on you." He says as he looks me up and down.

I look down at my hoodie, realizing I accidentally threw on his hoodie. "Thanks. I'll return it soon along with the other hoodies and clothing items." I tell him.

"Why's that?" He asks, opening his water, putting the pill in his mouth, and swallowing it along with some water.

"Because we're not a couple. I don't need your clothes at my dorm." I say, irritated almost as I remember what he said Christmas night.

"I still have your clothes from when we had a cookie fight. Mikasa actually found them. I had to tell her that Jean had a girl over." He says with a smirk.

I completely forgot my clothes here. "I'm going to need those back." I say.

"They're in my room, you can get them another time since you wouldn't dare follow me to my room in front of anyone." He says, putting his water on the counter.

"You're right. I'll get those soon but if you'll excuse me, I have to give them the orange juice." I say before walking away.

I go into the living room and put the orange juice down. I sit on the couch next to Sasha and rest my head on her shoulder as she eats. Eren walks out of the kitchen and into the living room. He grabs a pancake and goes back upstairs.