010. | spot

────────.★..─
CH10: SPOT
─..★.────

NEW YORK
8:37

Okay. here we are again. to introduce myself, I'm [name] [last name]. I got bitten by a radioactive spider with my boyfriend miles morales. not at the same time as him butyeah I got bit.

Lately me and him have been getting along very well, but we don't make enough time for each other to hang out cause we're so busy fighting off villains.

I can't even call him sometimes.
and look, he here goes calling me now. I'm not fighting off a villain but I'm busy.

Miles:
PICK UPPPP I've
been trying to call
you for days now

Me:
IM BUSY.

Right. but at the same
time I'm not busy. me and my mom haven't gottenwell, along lately. I've been missing school a lot and I have never even once talked to her and I feel bad because of it and now I'm even more stressed.

Okay now off that subject.

Miles and I, we haven't been on the right track either. sometimes when I'd talk to someone he'd get jealous. it could be a guy or a friend of mines, he'd still get jealous.

Other than that, our relationship together is strong. there's nothing, and I mean nothing that can break us apart.

...right?

Currently there was something happening at the store just up a few blocks away from the apartment me and my mom stayed in.

I nonchalantly walked inside the store to see just..a lot of commotion happening. is this guy trying to steal out of an ATM? I just shook my head.

"Hi, excuse me." I pushed past the person who was a white figure with what looked like— holes in them?

"You okay?" I asked the store owner and he just nods in reply. I make sure to check behind me before searching for miles.

I also had to meet up with my mom pretty soon. she sounded upset on the phone— "Hey, Lenny. how much do I owe you for this beef patty man?" I recognize that voice! it was miles.

I step around the corner and lock eyes with miles, "I see you weren't late this time." he says jokingly.

"And I see you weren't as annoying as last time." I reply sarcastically while walking past him, "Hey! I'm not annoying!" Miles exclaims.

I turned to the person with holes in them as miles stands next to me. "So, are you like, a cow, or a dalmation?" Miles asks.

"I am..." the villain pauses dramatically, "the spot. we meet again little spiders."

I begin laughing as bread falls out of one of his holes, Spot turns to me while tilting his head. "Oh, that's funny to you?" he asks.

"Oh, no, no! of course not. it's just amusing adding to a little humor." I replied. Miles nods in agreement while wrapping his arm around my shoulders.