spider verse ( female )

FULL NAME : angelica castellanos
ALIAS :  star spider  /  spider woman

AGE  :  nineteen
GENDER : female
SEXUALITY :  bisexual
PERSONALITY :  angelica is an elegant beauty  .  she is dedicated , hardworking , disciplined and very goal oriented .she is very responsible  .  she puts a lot of pressure on herself knowing very well that in mexico no one takes women seriously. and being the only spider women makes it hard to be taken seriously .  she works hard and always appreciates the small wins  .  even if she is too tired to enjoy them  . she' s quick on her feet and is very strong for someone her size . she is always up for a challenge , she likes to be open minded and try to be understandable  .  angelica is rather bright when it comes to the academics  .  she had to push back her emotions since she was pushed the role of the spider women .  having to start young thanks to the drug cartel  .  with that her anger can be unstable at times . she can be rude , ruthless and give zero fucks . she has a bad temper too . but if she likes you except her to be by your side until you are sick of her  .

LIKES :  tortas , jamaica , taking naps , her father , talking , web slinging , skate boarding , being with her family , elote , the outdoors , night sky , music , fireworks , skipping rocks and music
DISLIKES : people touching her stuff  , impolite people ,  making eye contact   ,  being interrupted , wars , blood , drug xarty , sharp objects , whispers && being alone

APPEARANCE :

POWERS & ABILITIES :  thanks for the arachnid that bit her 

POWERS & ABILITIES :  thanks for the arachnid that bit her  .  it have her many abilities like having superhuman strength  ,,  speed  ,,  toughened flesh  ,,  have adhesive stick on her fingers  .  she also has the ability to spew out spider webs from her wrists  .  along with numerous arachnid-like abilities  .  she also possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable  .  she seems able to adjust his position by instinct  ,,  which enables her to balance herself on virtually any object  ,,  no matter how small or narrow it might be  .  her spider-sense && her psychic alignment with arthropods  ,,  angelica received psychological awareness of her environment as a whole  ,,  allowing her to traverse across any environment without fear  ,,  even when blinded or in extremely dark conditions  . 

THEIR CLOSET :