A War Of Fire And Snow

"Leader, your safe!" Kurotora shouts as he and the others come running over greeting Gin as he weakly looks up to see the others before falling back unconscious.

"Father!" Weed shouts.

"There's a hot spring nearby that'll heal his wounds. We should take him there as soon as possible." Akame says as he looks at Weed.

"There's no way I'm leaving this place! Take care of my father." Weed says.

"Akame, you carried the leader all this way.. Please rest for a bit, I'll take over from here." GB says as Akame looks at him.

"Thank you, GB." Akame says as he hands Gin off to him while Reika and Mel help Kyoushiro and Hiro with their wounds.

*Timeskip*

"Weed, how was it?" Akame asks as Weed and Rocket return from spying on Hougen.

"Hougen has arranged his army into three groups. He's also in the battle formation to confront us." Weed says.

"One is roughly two hundred soldiers, which are at the front and rear of Gajou, and most likely in the forest as well.. Even if we were to take down one group of the three, Hougen's group is still heavily guarding Gajou.." Rocket says.

"If we plunged straight in, who knows how many we'd lose before we even got close to Gajou.." Akame says.

"I realized something after fighting Kamakiri's army. They're all very unorganized. The main target is the commanding officer. If we take the commanding officer down, the others will get confused." Weed says.

"I see, then does that mean we're diving into three groups too?" Moss asks.

"Yes. I'll announce the commanding officers for the three groups. Unit one commanding officer is Tesshin. Please command the Koga ninja dogs, and everyone from Shikoku. Unit two will be led by Ken, Kagetora, and Amber. The followers of that group will be the dogs of Koshu, and everyone from Mutsu. I'm counting on you. Unit three's leader will be.. Kyoushiro. I entrust you." Weed says as he looks at the leaders.

"Weed. You're going to leave this up to me?" Kyoushiro asks.

"Yeah, Toube's a part of this too. I'm counting on you." Weed says as he looks at Kyoushiro.

"Weed..! Yes!" Kyoushiro shouts.

"Kyoushiro's unit will be joined by the dogs of Shoumen, along with Hook and Sasuke." Weed says.

"But what are you going to do, Weed?" Sasuke asks.

"Myself, Akame, and Rocket will head to Gajou using the secret passageway, and try to take out Hougen." Weed says calmly.

"Just the three of you!?" Sasuke asks in concern.

"The passage way is narrow. The less of us that go, the faster we'll be able to carry this out." Akame says as he goes to stand beside Weed and Rocket.

"Akame, Rocket.. take care of Weed." Kagetora says.

"Let me say this to all of you. This battle is not meant to wipe out Hougen's army. Even if Hougen's army are completely evil, this is a fight to confused and take down Hougen himself. I won't allow a single one of you to die! Well then everyone, let's go!" Weed shouts.