celebrating your milestones w/ you

— this chapter might definitely feel ooc, i'll have to apologize about that since this is the first time i've ever written anyone outside of genshin (FREEDOM!!!)

characters : jing yuan (separate), astral express family (together)
word count : 1387 words

— not all families are bound by blood
warnings // tags : mountains of fluff, modern!au, fresh graduate, familial love, you r the star of the show, not proofread
ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗᵉˢ ⁀➷
𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗎𝗌' 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆! 𝗂'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖫𝖬𝖥𝖠𝖮

> woke up super early just to prepare you and make you look perfect for your day!

> the prettiest people to ever grace your graduation ceremony, they were stealing everyone's attention 😒

> made sure to get all the official pictures that your school provided! that photobooth that was pricey for just three pictures? paid and bought.

> those pictures they took when you walked down the aisle? the pictures taken before and after you took your diploma? all bought and paid.

> there's a small section during the ceremony where you give something to your family and you decided to give something to everyone so, you had a lot of stuff on your chair. it was films for march's polaroid camera, a small raccoon plush for caelus, a dragon keychain for dan heng, glasses case for welt, and a coffee mug for himeko!

> along with those gifts was a letter to all of them... one for each 😅 i'll rank them from most emotional to emotional but barely showed it: march, himeko, welt, stelle, danheng  

> welt and himeko are the ones walking you on stage, whispering "good job!" and "wow, honors, huh? you did well, kid."

> march is taking videos and pictures of you as you walk on the stage and as you return to your seat. dan heng has a small smile on his lips, and caelus is cheering you on quietly.

> once the graduation ceremony is over, you walk over to them in happiness and the four of you (march, dan heng, and stelle) gather together in a small group hug.

> "congrats, y/n! i knew you could do it, look at you with honors." march exclaims happily before pointing a camera at you, urging you to get your diploma and honors certificate out so she can take a picture of you. "quick, we have to take a picture of you!"

> "wow, you actually graduated. i can't believe it!" stelle makes a faux shocked expression before chuckling as you glared at her. "i'm just kidding. congrats, y/n."

> "you did well throughout your years, y/n. congratulations." is all that dan heng can offer to say but, you know better that his words run deep. you give him a sincere smile and pull him into a hug. startled as he was, he returned the favor and gave you a pat on the back.

> of course, you called the others into the hug and had one big group hug.

> you spend a few moments to take pictures with your other friends, and march was excited as ever to be the one taking the photos for you. she even suggests a few poses for the group and shows the results before finally leaving.