Its actually him

i was about the head out of my room to go to the library since my exams was about to start.My parents and siblings in Singapore for their vacation but i willingly declined going as i really wanted to pass my exams.As so as i reached the door knob,i heard a knock on my window.I then turned over and see Spiderman-Man.I was shocked.Its been a few days after the bus incident.After he saved me and hugged me,i had butterflies in my stomach.Tbh,i suspected that he was Pavitr,but i wasnt too sure,also he smelt like him too and had the same hair as him.i then opened the window.
"What are u doing here and how did u know i lived here."
As he moved forward,i slowly move backwards.He then open his spiderman mask and to my surprise,it was pav.My heart sank,in a goodway.i thought this was a dream.I cant believe my boyfriend was the one who saved me from the bus from falling down.
"Im sorry for keeping this a secret from u.I thought that if i have told u,u would leave me for being spiderman.after the incident,i didnt want to keep it a secret from-"
I cut him off and hugged him tightly.
"I dont mind u being spiderman.Im just so happy that the man i love turns out to be the person who saved my life."
He smiled and hugged me back.I then hold his hand leading him to the kitchen.I sat him down and asked if he would want to have dinner together.After a few minutes and talking,i asked if he would want to crash at my place.
"Oh no i wouldnt want to trouble my classy girlfriend and i didnt brought any clothes with me"he replied
"Its fine,i have ur hoodie u can use it tonight,i head its going to be cold too."
He smiled and agreed.