Alice Leywin

Warning this is 18+ and is only for select audience you have been warned proceed with caution

[Just Consider Reynolds dead when Arthur was very young or else it might feel like NTR and I hate it. all those who like that genre rot in hell]

[Arthur is 20 don't worry]

Another day another Monday in dicathen except as always it's never another in the Helstia Household currently there was no one present except for Arthur and Alice some had gone to work some to school while Arthur and Alice were alone in the house.

The servants were all dismissed for 2 days it was nothing new it was the rule of Helstia's household and right now Alice and Arthur were taking full advantage of it.

Alice Pov:

Finally! No one is home after an entire month I can finally enjoy myself once again!

"Arthur!"

"Yeah, Mom?

"Come here lend me your hand I need help!"

"Be there in a sec!" Arthur hurried off to Alice's room with a small smirk on his face reaching her room he didn't even bother knocking as he burst into the room.

And there his mother was standing with her right hand resting on her hip
her left leg just slightly behind her right leg to highlight her well-defined Ass she was wearing nothing but a sports-like bra and a sexy looking panties

And there his mother was standing with her right hand resting on her hip her left leg just slightly behind her right leg to highlight her well-defined Ass she was wearing nothing but a sports-like bra and a sexy looking panties

"Heh.. what's this I thought you wanted help? Arthur smirked with his eyes glued to her Breats

"Of course, I need your help... Help with satisfying me of course." She spoke with a small smile as her eyes turned a bit crescent and her hand on her chest.

Arthur's lips twitched but he didn't say anything instead he let his actions speak for him slightly extending his hands he grabbed Alice's ass and pull her in towards him

"Well I have to help you now, don't I? He spoke as he gazed into her eyes while he continued kneading her Ass.

"Ahhnn~~, of course, you have to you are a momma's boy aren't you~ Hnnng~~" Alice moaned in Arthur's ear as she felt him rubbing her sacred spot

Alice had melted into Arthur's arms all the while he was teasing her sacred spot Alice's face had become a blushing mess she was feeling really good but as an older woman, there was no way she would go down so easily.

Slightly lifting her head she gazed into Arthur's eyes before she captured his lips in hers "Mmmm~~ they both passionately continued for a few minutes before pulling away.

They started breathing heavily but it took them a few seconds to be normal again.

"Have they become bigger again?" Arthur questioned as he gently lifted her breasts and jiggled them.

"Have they? I can't tell." She questioned back

"Hmmm." Squeezing her breasts he once again jiggled them before burying his face in them and enjoying the warmth

Alice silently laughed finding his actions cute when something poked her stomach looking down she saw a big bulge in her son's pants.

"My someone is very excited." She licked her lips while her hands snaked inside his pants.

"..Would you look at that it's as if it's going to burst," Alice spoke teasingly but still couldn't hide her awe at the magnificent length of his cock {it's eight inches anything beyond that won't even fit even 8 inches is too much but just bare it.}

"Ugh~~ Arthur grunted in pleasure as he felt Alice's fingers gently wrapping around him and stroking him while she slightly licked and kissed him

Not wanting to be left behind he removed her bra and threw it on the bed as her perky and beautiful breasts spilled out "It should be a crime to have something like this." Arthur stated before he greedily started licking them

"~~Ahnnn~~ hey~ wait- God~~" Alice's eyes fluttered as her grip on Arthur slipped but not wanting to be outdone she rubbed her fingers on his glans which seemed to be very effective as his legs quivered and stopped sucking her breasts.

"It always works wonder doesn't it?" Alice smugly proclaimed and rubbed his glans again as if to prove it Arthur's eyes widened stifling a moan before he narrowed his eyes as Alice had a cheeky smile on her face.

*smack* Arthur lightly smacked her ass and bit her nipples while he whispered how he was going to ravage her making her a blushing mess

They continued rubbing each other for a few more minutes before Alice pushed Arthur onto the bed "It's my turn to satisfy you now" she whispered in his ears as she got on her knees.

Slightly lifting his cock she ran her tongue along his shaft as her saliva made his skin glisten In the dim light of the room Arthur slightly arched his back as he received a spectacular fellatio *slurp* *gag* Alice bobbed her head her mouth acting like a vacuum who was hellbent on milking him dry.

*slurp* *lick* *slurp* "Ahng~~ I am close Alice I am going to come" Alice increased her speed making him grunt in pleasure.

Without any warning, Arthur stood up and grabbed her head pushing his cock deep into her throat Alice's eyes widened as she felt a thick and warm liquid substance going down her throat her eyes rolled back she tried pulling away but Arthur held her in place not letting her go he stayed like that for a few seconds before his grip loosened and Alice pulled away finally getting a breath.

"*Huff* *Huff* Arthur and Alice both breathed heavily Arthur was still recovering while Alice had caught her breath her eyes moved towards his cock which was still twitching.

Swiftly moving her slender arms she grabbed his shaft before she started pumping him again and started sucking it not wanting to let anything go to waste she sucked him completely and planted a small kiss on his dick before pulling away.

"While I would like to go all the way, everyone will be returning soon so let's continue later saying he picked her up and went inside the bathroom.

They played around a bit inside before exiting the shower.

In no time they both quickly dressed up
And cleaned the room and head down waiting for everyone else