Sylvie

It was the year 2099 nearly two centuries had passed since the Great War between Humanity and Asuras.
The War had ended with an overwhelming victory for Humanity with Arthur Leywin leading the entire battle along with his few allies who he trusted and cherished dearly.

With Arthur finding the lost artifact back in the Sanctuary of the Leywins Created by the 1st Leywin the King Of The Dijins

His Grandfather who he was named after was the one who possessed the artifact. And not to mention the sanctuary had provided much more, making him unimaginably powerful and later tapping into the power of fate Giving him the status of that equivalent to a God.

While Arthur along with Regis and Sylvie directly faced the rest of the elite Asuran soldiers unfortunately for them Arthur was too strong they stood no chance, Arthur didn't bother with them leaving them to his beloved daughter and his mighty Companion he marched forward to fight the hybrids of Lizard and Snake aka Kezzes and Agrona they had joined forces while the Legacy who was now separated from Tessia was also along with them As for Nicco he was hiding behind all of them.

Upon entering the battlefield Agrona tried to mess with his brain and rationality threatening that the world would be destroyed if everyone continued fighting. To his words, Arthur simply flicked his fingers as all the ongoing battles were removed from this world and transported to a place beyond space and time.

With nothing more left to say the fight started With Arthur dominating everyone they stood no chance as quickly as the battle had begun it had ended as fast.

But Arthur didn't stop there he killed everyone except those who were allied with him. The once Revered Asuras were no more only a handful remained now.

And as expected the two continents unified with Arthur retiring as a Lance and breaking the connections with everyone he knew and Lived in the Gaint Castle that floated Above Xyrus.

Though however later when the New Governing system came into power Arthur decided to help them out, the castle was now known as the main house of Leywins.
As for Ephotus, it was simply preserved somewhere else by Arthur

Sylvie Leywin Pov:

A break or holiday was something of a rare occasion in the main House of The Leywins which was always flooded with paperwork and all kinds of things but today we had absolutely nothing to do.

Stepping down the stairs I called in the head maid and butler immediately.
"Today is the 200th year since our continents have been united it's a national holiday and thus you are all dismissed for a week, enjoy yourselves."
The servants had all left within an hour

With everyone gone the huge castle was silent as Sylvie headed toward Arthur's room.

Reaching his room she swiftly knocked and opened the door without waiting for a reply. Deftly closing the door she turned her gaze toward her father where she found a magnificent sight of a middle-aged with short wheat gold-colored hair naked drying himself after a bath.

"Good Morning." Sylvia greeted with a particular allure to her voice as her gaze was fixed on Arthurs Genital.

Arthur froze for a second hearing her voice as he remembered what had happened nearly a year ago he had fucked his daughter though adopted in a sense, but it was Sylvie who had forced herself on Arthur saying she didn't want her relationship ship as his daughter ironically however she started calling him Daddy now instead of Father.

Luckily Regis wasn't here it had been over a century since he got out to have fun. While Arthur got awkward around Sylvie she found it cute for some reason. 
Even now 'What's this she hasn't teased me yet?'