COSMO - THE ORIGIN

Narration - "Hello everyone, my name is Alan James... This is a story on how I became a superhero, this is the origin at least, so I advise you sit back and enjoy because I have to say, out of the other two, I have the most badass origin!"

"Hey Jess, it's me, Alan!" I say on the phone and Jess replies "Yes, I know that Alan, I have your number saved in my contacts!" I chuckle nervously and then I stated "So I was uh, I was calling to see if you'd join me at the hilltop tonight? I thought you would have all of the other times, but you never showed up and I was just wondering if there was something wrong?" Jess replies "No, nothing wrong Alan, I have just been rather busy, that's all and maybe this time I will, but don't get your hopes up, I'm a little busy right now too." I nod as I hold the phone to my ear and I murmur "Yeah, yeah... That's fine, uh, maybe speak soon?" I give a nervous chuckle again as Jess ends the call, I take the phone from my ear and sighed. Making my way to sit on the sofa, I murmur "She's not showing, I couldn't care less anymore!" I look around realising I am talking to myself, I chuckle and then murmur "Now I'm talking to myself, man I am going crazy here!"

As I am sitting down, I am watching Doctor Who within Jodie Whittaker's era, I smile and state "I don't know why people complained, she's great!" I look around and stand myself up saying to myself "Right, time to go to the hilltop!" I head towards the front door and pull my jacket off the rack and took my keys to lock the door behind me. I climb into my car and put on my seatbelt to get ready for my 20 minute journey to the hilltop to look up at the stars and chat with someone very close to me.

Arriving at the hilltop car park...

I pull into a space that was available and took off my seatbelt, I grab my phone and got out the car inserting my keys into a pocket on my jacket, I look towards the hilltop with a smile and murmured "I'm here mum, I'm here!"

I walk to the hilltop and sat by my mothers gravestone, I state "I called Jess and asked her to join us again, I don't think she'll turn up, you know she never has." I look up at the stars and murmured "The stars are looking beautiful tonight aren't they? Shame Jess hadn't came to join us, we have the best view!" Suddenly, my phone dings, I unlock my phone to see a message from Jess stating "Hey Alan, I'm afraid that I cannot make it to your spot again tonight, I am so very sorry, but I am busy! Speak soon maybe, bye!" I shake my head and gave a deep sigh, I then say "She's busy like she always is, you know... I don't know why I bother, nothing ever really works between me and her, she is always out with other guys." I lie on the ground next to my mothers grave and saw something getting closer and closer to me from the sky, I frown and murmur "Mum... Can you see that? I'm sure its-" I now realise that there was a meteor heading directly for me and my mothers grave, I frown and yell "MUM!" when suddenly the meteor speeds up crashing down on both me and my mums gravestone.