chapter 2

Somewhere in Seoul

In the cold and abundant building.

" Tell me who send you spy on our boss?" person ask while punching the man who is tied to chair with ropes. The man weekly smiled " I don't know" " tell me or else you will be dead". while pointing gun at his head." I really don't know.I only met him once and they were wearing mask and hats." man said with fear on his eyes. " Then you are useless" while loading  the gun."no no please spare me" he said  begging for his life ." Than tell me who are they?"
" Spider"."what?"."they had spider tattoo on their neck".

" David" a voice called trough earbuds.." What ?"... " we found the mini camera from his stuff"." Give me that "he said taking the camera. After looking the pictures in a camera that they found. His blood was boiling in rage .he wanted to kill him right there but he can't do that because he don't have permission to kill him." You saw something you shouldn't have to see" David said while pointing gun at his eyes. " David" called voice through earbuds" " Who's pictures are in camera". " It is Mike" David said with calm yet anger in his voice. " David " called the other side of person" hmm" " X " after hearing that he smirked and pull the trigger. the man infront him is now dead. " Burn the place " David order  man who is with him. " Okay" with that he left the place while seeing the building burning through the car mirror.

Entering the mansion he met mingi. " Why are coming home at this hour ?" mingi ask while looking at his watch.it was 3:30AM in the morning. "Where is hoongjoong hyung? the person  ask while ignoring his questions. " Jongho..... Something happened right?." Mingi ask now fully aware of situation. Jongho nod with that they both went to hoongjoong office. Hoongjoong has a office in his mansion to keep privacy for his missions.

When they enter  in the room san and yunho are already there. Hoongjoong is seating on his chair. " Where's camera ?."hoongjoong ask looking at him.Jongho give camera to hoongjoong . Hoongjoong is looking at pictures in camera with anger on his eyes. He is dead so he don't have to worry about his secret. He throw the camera on wall in anger. Now Room was dead silence.no one know What to do.what hoongjoong is thinking?." What are you thinking now?." Yunho asked breaking the silence. "Yunho" " yeah" " double the security of the company and keep a eye on every person." " Okay " " and one more thing give me all the details of every single person who work at our company." " Okay I will do that." " All of you go and rest now it's getting late." " But hyung.." " go and rest" hoongjoong said ignoring san request.
All of them went to their own room.

Hoongjoong went to minjae room to saw him.it is habit of hoongjoong. he come to check on minjae before going to his own room.he saw minjae sleeping peacefully on his bed while his room was mess. After all he is hoongjoong son and of course it is going messy. Hoongjoong start Cleaning his room quietly. he goes to his bed and seat beside him and start caressing his hair. Minjae lean onto touch and start hugging him. Hoongjoong chuckle at his action."you miss me huh "hoongjoong whisper and hug him back while leaning onto bed to sleep beside him. After few moment minjae murmured appa but it was barley a whisper. Hoongjoong kiss minjae forehead and said" good night my star." They sleep in each other embrace in whole night.

In morning when minjae woke up he realise he is hugging someones . He open his eyes just to see his father sleeping face. He smile hugging him." Good morning star" hoongjoong said in raspy voice. " Good morning appa." Minjae said smiling at him.

Everyone is having lunch in hall. " Ajumma give me bowl of rice ." Yechan said while mouth full of food.she gave yechan bowl with full of rice ." Yechan- ah ...slow down you will get choked" jongho said while scolding him. " Yeah hyung". "Hoongjoong hyung" yechan called when hoongjoong come at table. " Yes what is it yechan-ah?" Hoongjoong ask in serious tone. " I..I want to ask you something." Yechan said while shuttering.

" What it is ? Tell me."

"I ..actually we.. want to go..college . "

" Afcourse you can go.You don't have to ask me that."

" We.. want to..yechan said looking at seeun for permission. When seeun nod yechan countinue "...we want to go Seoul National University" Yechan said in one go.everyone shocked hearing name.the room went silent for few minutes. Hearing no response seeun and yechan are start getting more nervous and scared." You can't go there" san said breaking silence. " San is right both of you can't go there." Yunho said being agreed with him.

In yechan room

" Please appa we really want go there" seeun whine in sad tone." No you can't and you know the reason." Mingi said. " We can't risk your life too." Yunho said making point of discussion." Please hyung" this time yechan said looking at his brothers with puppy eyes." No, yunho is right we can't risk both of your life ."" We know that it is dangerous but we also want to get close to minjae hyung just like sumin hyung and jung hoon hyung." Seeun said with tear in his eyes. He can't understand why they can't go there but their hyung can."
"Seeun-ah" mingi called coming closer to him." Seeun is right, we also want to be his friend. Just like you're with hoongjoong hyung." Yechan said explaining their intentions.

Hoongjoong is listening all of this.
" You can go to that college" hoongjoong said entering the room. Everyone surprise by his sudden appearance." But hyung.." I said they can go to that college." Hoongjoong said in leader tone. So there is no room of argument. " Really hyung?" asked seeun still crying. Hoongjoong went toward  them and pat their head." Yes you can ....both of you"he said looking them with wild smile on his face.

But they forget someone is watching and listening all their conversation.

_____________________________________
Code names
Hoongjoong - leader, minjae - Mike
Yunho - endry mingi - Bobby san - sam sumin - jake Jung hoon - James seeun - soul Yechan - peter jongho - David