Teaser

Blood formed branches in the cracks in the concrete as the girl drove the knife further into the man's neck. A soft beg escaped his throat and the girl draped in black flashed a wicked smile.
"I can tell you your fate, if you would only tell me mine." The fortune teller's gold tooth shines under the stars.
"I think we both know yours."
Eden only wished she felt some sort of pity for the man below her, but as he winced she only felt colder.
"Please, your- your sister, she's alive!"
A swift movement casted a shadow that curved and taunted the both of them.
"Luckily I know a fool when I see one." she smiled as she stood from where the poor man lay, head lolling to the side.
Without a look back the cold hearted woman brushed the dirt from the skirt of her laced dress and smeared the warm trace of blood on her cheek before turning on her heel, away from the pitiful heap she had left.
The moon and stars were her only witness, but they would not speak of what they had seen for even they feared the girl who had been forged in the eye of slaughter.
The moon and stars would not speak for the cold and spiteful night was her one loyal companion, from dawn until dusk, there remained an unspoken bond between the night and the girl who had always endured it.