Started with a ball pen

There was a man named Leo. He is ten years old and was now in the fourth grade. He was mad at his classmate who's named Carl because he didn't bring back his ball pen then he throw a 10-inched rock to his classmate Carl and he classmate cried and then he suddenly threw it at Leo. 

Thirteen years later..

Leo is now 23 years old. And then a carpenter said to Leo, "Leo is a gay! Leo is an ugly gay!" Leo got a knife and he killed the carpenter and one police saw him killed the carpenter so Leo hid for a God only knows what place and then when the police saw him, he hurriedly threw the knife to the police and yes, the policeman died. 

One year later, Leo got a wife. Leo's now 24 years old. 

Then after two months, she got pregnant. Leo got mad because he was not ready to be a father. But he thought that it's bad to kill a baby in a mother's womb. he thought that's a double-kill. So he decided to wait for his wife to let out the baby. But instead he'd kill the baby, he killed his wife himself. He managed to have his little baby boy and to teach things to him. He wanted his little baby boy to grow up like himself..

Ten years later.. (the baby's now ten years old and Leo's 34)

Leo went to the mall with his boy, Laurent, because he wanted to show his son how to kill and then he suddenly killed everybody there. But it seems a certain man has a bulletproof underneath him. The problem is.. Leo haven't shot the man to death. Leo saw the man heading out to the security guard and got the security guard's gun and shot him. But there'se a CCTV camera in front of him and the policeman who is assigned to watch the cameras, saw it and he hurriedly proceeded to the place where the man shot the security guard and Leo heard the police and he hid in the 2nd floor and he shot all the police but someone sniped him and Leo died and the police was very happy because Leo died. But the policeman's smile fafded out when someone said, "Who killed my dad?" The ten-year old boy shifted his gaze at the policeman. "YOU! You killed my Dad! You will all pay!" 

And you know what happened next? Laurent.. Laurent replaced his Dad's part. He started to kill, murder, and torture people. And then he got a wife, had a little baby boy, and teached him how to kill, too. Until it all came out as a birth habit. Every little boy who's given birth will be taught how to kill. And what's worse is... every woman who'll give birth to a boy, will be killed.

Author's Note: 

I know it's a very ugly story. But it just came out of my imaginary mind. I mean, I'm just a nine year old kid, and it's normal if it came out ugly. And what's wrong with that? I just wanted to make a story even though I know I'm very young. Okay, so it's my first story very since. Thanks for reading :) See you, soon, people. :) Keep Living, Kyoya.~