𝐈

SMUT WARNING ⚠︎

SMUT WARNING ⚠︎

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

PUSHING the door back to the nasty club restroom, I groan into the girl's mouth. I don't know what her fucking name is but all I know is Im about to fuck her so hard. She squeals as I pick her up and place her on the big stall sink. I push myself against her earning a soft moan.

'Just what I wanna hear' I think as fumble to take her panties off from under her dress. My lips are still on her as I slide her panties off.

She opens her legs wider for me, I break the kiss, and I use my index to rub her sensitive nub. "Good fucking Girl" I groan. I dive my head to her neck as I continue to rub her clit.

Small curses fall out of her as I start rubbing faster, I bite and nibble and suck on her neck harder. The girl moans gripping my hair as I slip a finger into her. "F-fuck more please" she begs

'I love when pretty girls beg'

I lead my kisses up to her ear. I nibble on it a bit before whispering "Where baby?" I kiss behind her ear before pushing in another finger pumping in and out at a teasing rate.

My cock is hard so fucking hard. I just wanna pump it into her pretty little cunt, while she screams for more. My cock twitches at the thought.

"Right there g-god it feels so good" she moans, I pull back from her neck and grin. I grip her face before turning to face mine.

"Look at me when I fuck you pretty girl" I chuckle, I don't even think I locked the stall door but I don't give a fuck.

The thought of getting caught makes my pants tighter.

The girl looks me in my eyes, I could practically see the stars of pleasure in them, her cunt clutches my fingers tight letting me know she is almost there.

"M-more please I'm so close," she says she starts to hump my fingers desperately.

I give her what she wants, pushing deeper into her, and use my other hand to rub her clit faster. "Fuckkkk" she moans loudly She slumps into the sink. I smirk before pulling my fingers out of her.

Her eyes follow my movement. I suck on my fingers taking in her tangy sweet taste I moan and close my eyes at the taste. I open my eyes to the girl staring with lust at me, I grin.

'Goddd, I love women'

She loops her finger through my belt loop, she pulls me close, I kiss her softly as she unbuttons my pants, zips down my trousers, she breaks the kiss and palms my dick through my briefs. "Fuck you're so big" she moans.

"fuck-k" I moan as she palms me more.

I wouldn't say big to be too cocky but hey, cocky is my middle name.

she whips it out of my briefs and strokes my cock. She bits her bottom lips staring into my eyes as she slides her thumb over my tip, using the precum as lube,

"That's it, f-fuck, make me feel good darling" I moan, I place my hands on her waist, and as she continues to stroke me, I squeeze her hip gently as a warning when she starts to tease me.

"You want my cock in you're dripping cunt? Huh?" I questioned her in a raspy tone, she whines and starts to direct my cock to her dripping pussy. She looks at me as she places my tip on her clit and rubs it, causing us both to moan.

"Hold on now Baby, I'm not trying to have you come back to me with a pregnancy test," I say I pull a condom out of my work suit vest pocket

Tear the top off carefully to not rip the condom. I am Team fuck them kids. She moves her head of my dick so I can slide the condom on, as soon as it's on she guided my dick to her needy hole. I grip her hand and place it on my shoulders.

She gonna need all the support she can get.

I guide my dick into her slowly, both of us moaning loud. As I pull out a bit to push again I hear the restroom door swing open, "Jazzy breaks over." I heard Maze say.

I groaned loudly leaning my head into the girl's neck. "I literally just ripped open this fucking condom. I barely got to thrust." I complained hoping Maze will give me at least five minutes to let me work my magic.

"I gave you another twenty because you're my friend, so don't make me act like an actual manager and get out here," I growl in frustration. I pull my dick covered in her juices out causing her to whine.

"I know pretty, I know how bad you need it I'm sorry," I say softly I kiss her and help her slide her underwear on, before pulling the condom off and pulling my briefs and work trousers up.

I tie the condom out of natural habit and toss it away. The girl was long gone probably looking for a better fuck, or telling her friends how I didn't let her finish. I groan mentally, as I push the big stall door open

I see the short thick brunette, with her brown butterfly locs in a bun, she had light makeup on her brown skin and a bit of blush on her cheeks. Small eyeliner wings and rose gold highlighter in her inner corner and on the tip of her nose.

she had her lashes done that completed the look.

her white button-up smooth and wrinkle-free under her black vest with the club's name on it. her skirt was a black and grey plaid and it was neat and clean.

Everything about Maze was neat and clean. Me on the other hand, my blonde hair was in a messy low ponytail.

It was messy from getting pulled on by no name shawty.

My lips were swollen from the aggressive making out and my mouth was red with the girl's red lipstick. My white button-up was wrinkled but hey at least I didn't have cum on me.

I walk over to the mirror and turn on the water, I scoop some water into my hand and sprinkle some on my hair. I use my hand as a brush and smooth my hair back into a slick pony before washing my hands.

I turn to Maze. "There goes my sex rep."

───── ❝ end of chapter ❞ ─────

𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍
𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽

───── 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 ─────