Part 22

1 Week Later 

"Well there's only person that actually knows if they wanna commit to a relationship and that's Kobe, and your only way to figure that out is if u actually ask him" Ahiella says

Its been a week since me, Ahiella,and Kiya had our besties date. And the conversation bout me and Kobe keeps replaying in my head especially what Ahiella said "Well there's only person that actually knows if they wanna commit to a relationship and that's Kobe, and your only way to figure that out is if u actually ask him." I just decided to sleep it off, maybe I was just thinking of it too much. 

The next morning I woke up I just decided to keep myself busy today. Today was gone be a self care day. 

"I'm just gone hang out with myself today" I told myself 

I got out my bed and went to went to the bathroom to take a shower.

20 minutes later 

I get out the shower and went to my closet to pick out the outfit I was gone wear today.

I decided on this. I put on lotion and perfume, put on my clothes and made my way out the door.

I went to McDonalds and got breakfast. I decided today I was gone get nails and toes done today, since today is a self-care day I might as well get pretty. I finished my breakfast and started looking up the closest nail salons near me. I found one and I started my gps towards the nail salon. 

I made it to the nail salon. The wait in the salon wasn't long which was good cause I really didn't wanna wait. 

2 Hours Later

I finished getting my nails done this how they turned out.

And I got my toes white wit a little flower design on them

And I got my toes white wit a little flower design on them. I paid the man who did my nails and I tipped him $20. I walked back to car and decided to make my way to the mall. I wanna go to the mall to do a little shopping but I probably won't buy anything I'll probably get some Auntie Annies or Wetzel Pretzel. I make my way into the mall I don't know what I really want for real. 

2 Hours Later

Honestly the only things I bought was a shirt 2 pairs of pants and 2 pairs of new crocs. Might seem like a lot but it's not I promise. I make my way to the food court to get some food before I leave the mall. And as I'm walking to the food court guess who I see. The one and only Kobe or should I say Kbreezo. Me and Kobe haven't talked in a week. Crazy I know, we both have been very busy. Me working almost all day every day and him traveling back and forth from Kentucky to LA. We just haven't talked as much as we use to, it's sad but it is what it is. I continue to go order my food and he walked up to me...

Helllooo guuysss heeyyyaaa byyeeaaa