bad behavior

Jungwoo put on a bathrobe, despite the water still running down his body.  He stepped out of the bathroom and stood in front of the washstand and looked at himself in the mirror.  Jungwoo's face was slightly red from the hot steam, and also from sex desire.

Jungwoo felt how much his body wanted to make love.  It's been a few hours since the concert ended but Jungwoo still can't stop himself from remembering the feeling of Jaehyun's big hand squeezing his thigh and stroking it right on stage in front of so many people.

Jungwoo wanted more.  Jungwoo wanted Jaehyun to caress his body, his nipples, his butt and his penis.  Jungwoo felt how tight his small thing was in his pants just because he thought about it.

Finally, his reason was abandoned by Jungwoo, he hurriedly got out of the bathroom, he took the room key and went out.  Jungwoo needed to see his lover immediately.

Jungwoo walked down the hotel corridor with only his bathrobe to Jaehyun's room.  The doorbell rang but the person inside did not open the door, making the boy a little impatient.

But before Jungwoo could ring the bell again, the doorknob turned slightly and the door opened.  Jaehyun just finished taking a shower, he just quickly put on his robe and opened the door.  The firm chest looming under the robe made the boy outside horny.

"Jungwoo-"

Jaehyun just called his name when Jungwoo pushed him inside, his other hand conveniently closed the door.  Jungwoo wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's neck and kissed him passionately, kissing him while leading him to the bed inside.

"Um... Hmm..." The sound of lips and tongue tangling together resounded in the small room.

Jungwoo pushed Jaehyun to sit on the bed, his thighs knelt on either side of him, still not separating from his lips.  Jaehyun didn't refuse anything from Jungwoo, very cooperatively exchanged lips and tongue with him, his two hands conveniently wrapped around his lover's small waist.

After a few minutes, Jungwoo finally let go of Jaehyun's lips, making a loud "click" sound.

"Ah... ha... ha.." the boy gasped and hugged the face below.  His gaze fell on the man's super handsome face.

“How are… ha.. You… baby…” Jaehyun also tried to catch his breath as their kiss was so passionate.

"Let's make love."  Jungwoo took the initiative to grab Jaehyun's hand and lead it to hold his butt, he rested his head on his shoulder, and said lazily: "Touch me, caress me, make me fell good baby, you want it too right? That's why you touch my thighs so hard right on the stage, huh?"

Jungwoo whispered while making Jaehyun caress his naked thighs under the robe.

Jaehyun's brain is a bit incapacitated but his hands are still reflexively stroking the soft areas of Jungwoo's thighs and buttocks.  It's all new to Jaehyun when his lover actively seduces him like this.

It feels like in heaven.  His cock stiffened immediately, desperately screaming to get out of his tight pants

"I... want you too..." Jaehyun used his nose to push the loose robe on Jungwoo's shoulders down and started kissing and licking his bare shoulders making Jungwoo groan.

"I miss your body, Jungwoo-ah" Jaehyun sucks the faint red marks on it

"Ha.. a... ha..." Jungwoo let out small moans as Jaehyun's kisses moved down his chest.  He kissed and licked the surrounding skin on his chest, intentionally ignoring Jungwoo's already hard nipples, making Jungwoo whimper:

"Jaehyun~ lick it..."

"What do yoy want me to lick, baby? If you don't tell me, how do I know." Jaehyun teased him, wanting Jungwoo to say some embarrassing words to satisfy him.