Vivid introduction

"Ribbons are just dolled up ropes

"Ribbons are just dolled up ropes."

(Swearing, Mature topics in future chapters, Identity crisis...Of some sort.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello. I am speaking out loud to you, as I know I'm not a part of this world. I am (Name)."

A pause, letting the echo of a slightly raspy, but warm voice fill the darkness.

"I am..you, sort of."

A confused tone, the pitch of the familiar voice lowered.

"After my accident, our...Souls, perhaps, are going to switch."

They spoke with uncertainty.

You spoke up next.

"Do you mind...This sounds stupid, but could you tell me about yourself...?"

You saw a glimpse of a yellowish-white, twist in a grin.

"Sure."

- Biography of You!-

Name - (Name) Otori

'That sounds literally so bad, it barely fits with my name. Maybe they like foreign sounding names?'

Age - 15, barely scraped being a Second year.

'Damn.'

Personality: Though your resting bitch face scares people off a bit, your personality is a comfortable one, where you joke around, more often than not...And tend to laugh when people act too serious. Honest, most of the time, and a likable person to friends and family.

'I guess not all things change too much.'

Musical History: A whimsical group who focuses on making people feel at peace, rather than put a smile on someone's face, to let them know that they aren't alone. Though, it's more of a Duo, with you, and a boy named Kenta. It used to be a five people project, but most of them were senior students who had to make a living and could no longer pursue music.

'That's sad...He sings though, right?'

Siblings: