CELL SAGA: finals!

As cells body completely finish materializing. Cell is seen with a smile on his face, he begins to stretch his arms out pulling them back in power up his ki.

He doesn't yell like a saiyan would instead. he look vegeta straight in the eyes.

"I'm not only going to make you beg for your life but I'm going to use your own power against you.
"See allow me to show you exactly what I mean by that."

But shockingly, vegeta isn't even scared but he is more so curious about the power cell is about to display.

Vegeta goes on to say to cell, "Okay punk, show me your power or should I say brolys power cell." Said vegeta as as dark purple lightning struck the sky's.

Vegeta also begins to power up unleashing even more power that he didn't even know he had until now.

Cell aura begins to burn through the ground and everything around.

Vegeta flys back while powering up and yelling, "I see I'm just going to have to break your sprint first. Then I can win this and as my reward I'll take your power." Said cell

Cell powered up into a form that looks to be a saiyan mutation of short because he grows purple hair on his torso. And a deep black thicker hair on his head.

While vegeta transformation is so massive with a huge green beam of aura shooting from vegeta body to the sky

Vegeta uses the legendary super saiyan form.

They both look at one another

They both look at one another. Vegeta is the first to break silence, "look at that you're slowly becoming a saiyan maybe you'll be able to make me sweat."
Cell response
"Trust me vegeta I will make you BLEEDDDD."

They clash! vegeta throws punches at cell but cell dodges the punches. Cell punch vegeta sending him flying.

Vegeta stops himself midair speeding back towards cell. vegeta grabs cell by the neck flying towards the sky with cell, "now cell let's see how durable you really are hehe."