good morning

Context:
Miguel and you have been dating for a while now, You two moved in quickly after 3 months of dating and it was revealed that he was spiderman as one day  he came home technically crawled though the window blood in Spiderman suit , he didn't expect you to be awake that late but you were and were shocked and pissed for a while for not telling you that he was spiderman. It was couple of months ago.

Today was Sunday morning, meaning you don't have any work today so you could relax and watch your favourite shows and have home cooked meals, you woke up around 8  o'clock and smiled feeling miguel's arms wrapped around you holding you close as your back was pressed to his chest, his face nugglzed into your hair and neck. The sun was peeking though the window on the bed though the clear white curtains.

You yawed and slowly got off the bed not waking him up, you put on a oversize t-shirt, technically it was miguel's so it was oversized.
You were in your panties and the t-shirt  walking to the kitchen hair a little messy as you turned on the coffee maker and stood looking out the window, resting your hand in the kitchen counter. You turned around , you jumped as Miguel was standing right behind you looked down at you.

"You scared me, Miguel" you say  and walk to the fridge and grab a bottle of cold water.

He moves and holds your wrist and pulls you to him, resting his hands you each side of your hips. "Don't leave me in bed all alone like that, honey" he said with a smile as he held you close.

"What if I do?..what if I do that again?" You say playfully.

"Then, I have to convince you to stay " he chuckled as he say.

He picks you up by the hips and lifts you with his arms, you wrap your legs around his waist, you wrap your arms around his neck, holding for support. He walks around the kitchen like that, holding you up, making tea. You weren't exactly a small women, but Miguel was big and musculely so you were smaller than him.

"You are really strong, Miguel,...like too strong" you say in amsument.

He giggled," You are not heavy to me , you know, I could walk around all day like this."

He puts you down on the kitchen counter, as he takes a sip of his tea. He walks and stands between your legs, his hands moving up your thighs, he reached your waist band of your panties.

"Why are you wearing your panties?" He says as he slips his hands in, rubbing your clit slowly.

You moan softly and look up at him,"because I should wear it?"

"No no..Hermosa, you shouldn't wear it" he stops rubbing your clit making your whine in disappointment.

He smirks, "so how about I take it off and taste you on the kitchen counter?"

"I would really like that." You say in a playful tone.

He takes off your panties slowly and drops it on the floor. He loved tasting your cunt in the morning like it's breakfast, he found it really satisfying making you moan and whine with his tongue inside you, taking it slow and tender. Eating you pussy as if his life depended on it.

He gets on his knees on the floor, lifting your t-shirt up to make your pussy visible to him, he starts licking from your hole to your clit, making you moan, he feels satisfied that his is doing good so far, as he keeps licking, he brings his hands on your hips gripping it tightly.

"Too far" he says and pulls you closer making your  pussy close to his mouth, he brings your  thighs up and puts it on his shoulders, giving him a better angle to fuck you with his tounge.

You put your palms in the counter holding yourself in sitting position as Miguel ate your pussy.

"Mi- Miguel,...feels so good" you moan and tilt your head back feeling pleasure.