Chapter 1 - A really cool Mission

Dr. Claw sat in his chair petting his cat and tapping his fingers on the armrest. He looked over at his nephew Talon, who was playing video games on the couch and eating chips.

"Talon," Dr. Claw began, "I have a new mission for you."

Talon sighed. He knew better than to protest. "What is it this time, Uncle Claw?"

Dr. Claw grinned. "I want you to go to Greenland and use my latest invention, the Snow Collector 9000, to suck up all the snow and turn it into a giant snowball."

Talon raised an eyebrow. "Why? And why exactly Greenland?"

Dr. Claw leaned forward. "So I can freeze the sun! I hate it, it always causes me to get sunburnt! I don't want to worry about that anymore."

Talon shook his head. "That's ridiculous, uncle. Why would you freeze the sun when you could just, I don't know, use sunscreen for f's sake?"

Dr. Claw's expression darkened. "But that's boring! You will do as I say, Talon, do not question my orders!"

Talon knew he had no choice. He sighed again and left the room, wondering how he was even going to pull off such a ridiculous plan.

Meanwhile, in Gadget's apartment, Penny was lying on the couch, covered with blankets and tissues lying all around her, her body aching and her throat severely sore. Her Uncle Gadget on the other hand was watching the news when suddenly, Chief Quimby appeared on the screen.

"Chief, you're on TV!" he said.

"Unfortunately not for a very pleasant reason, Gadget. I have a new mission for you." Quimby replied, handing Gadget the mission ball through the TV.

Gadget grinned. "I'm always ready for a new mission, Chief!"

"We have evidence to believe that MAD is planning something sinister in Greenland. Your task is to find out what exactly Dr. Claw is planning, and to stop it before it's too late. This message will self-destruct." the chief explained.

"Don't worry, Chief. We're going to solve this case before this case even has to be solved." Gadget exclaimed, causing everyone around him to facepalm at the same time.

"We won't *sneeze* let you down, Chief." Penny promised.

"I'm sorry Penny, but I don't think you can go on this mission. You're really sick, you have to stay home and rest." her uncle objected.

Chief Quimby nodded in agreement. "I have to agree with your uncle in this case."

But Penny was determined to help her uncle, even if it meant risking her own health. "Please Uncle Gadget, I want to help you. I'm fine *cough*!"

Gadget hesitated, but finally gave in. "All right, Penny. But if you feel bad, you have to promise to tell me, okay?"

Penny nodded, grateful for the chance to accompany her uncle on another mission. As the three left the apartment, Gadget carelessly threw away the Mission Ball, which landed just behind the TV, causing Chief Quimby to get blown up once again.

It didn't take long for the three to arrive in Greenland. Upon landing, they immediately realized that they were in the middle of a massive blizzard storm, making it very hard to see anything. As usual, Gadget quickly flew off in some random direction, confident in chasing "MAD Snowmen".

"Okay, Brain. You keep an eye on Uncle Gadget, I *cough* will find out what MAD is planning." Penny instructed her dog, who saluted before following her commands, leaving her alone in the middle of the storm.

Alone in the blizzard, Penny spent a while trudging through the snow, not knowing where to even go. "Couldn't they have given us more specific information? Greenland is massive, Talon could be anywhere." she complained.

Over time, the blizzard worsened, making it difficult for her to see through the thick snow. She felt lost and helpless, but she trotted on through the snow anyway. Her body however was aching with every step, as minutes turned into hours, and she still had no idea where she was going. "They certainly want to extract all the oil and natural gas reserves, what the fuck would they otherwise want here? It's fucking cold, and nobody lives here."

After hours of aimlessly wandering through the blizzard without getting a step closer to defeating MAD, she eventually couldn't take it anymore and collapsed from exhaustion. Only now did she realize that she had made a terrible mistake. She should have stayed home and gotten some rest, let her uncle beat MAD for once, and recovered from her infection. But no, stubborn and arrogant Penny, as always, had to think she was invincible, just to help her uncle on the mission again.

"Please... someone... find me..." she prayed, hoping someone would find and help her before it was too late. A second later, everything around her went dark and she finally fainted.