BUU SAGA PT: 1

(Inside the time chamber)
explosions are seen. The explosions are so massive that the heat levels in the chamber are well past millions of degrees.

Vegeta and the king are seen exchanging blows, both vegeta jrs and trunks are seen struggling in a beam battle.

Vegeta managed to punch the king to the ground. Vegeta then charged his energy going into his full power.

Red fur began to grow on his torso and his hair grew and his eyes turned blue.
His power well above his older selves power level.

The king still in his base form he then looks up smiling at his younger self, "wow looks like you finally can hurt me let's enjoy this while it last

The king still in his base form he then looks up smiling at his younger self, "wow looks like you finally can hurt me let's enjoy this while it last." Said Vegeta

The king picks himself off the ground. Thinking to himself,

"Just a little longer and that power will be mine; he's so much stronger then me in strength but i got the upper hand with my magic and dragon abilities."

Vegeta speeds blitz at the king kicking the king in the stomach.
Vegeta then punches the king in the mouth. Followed by a head butt. Vegeta then yelled
(FINAL SHINE ATTACK)

The king is quick put his hands up to guard against the beam attack. The beam clashes with the king.

The two struggle at first but the king then does something that vegeta didn't expect.
Suddenly the beam starts to shrink in size, the king is seen taking the energy from the blast.

Vegeta gets angry yelling
"What the hell that's not fair you cheating clown. For you to be a saiyan you sure have zero to no pride!" Said young vegeta

The king laughed saying
"Oh come on now don't get in your feelings little me. And besides who needs pride when you could have all the power in the world!"

They clash again. Along side trunks is 16! Both 16 and trunks are fighting stronger versions of themselves!

16's clown punch him in the guts! As 16 grabs his clones arm, he would be kicked in the stomach by the clone!

Sending 16 flying into the sky. He stops himself and smiles Saying to himself.

"This is not so bad. I think it's time I turned up the heat!" Said 16

The sky of the hyperbolic time chamber starts to shake. 16 would be surrounded by lightning! Not just any lightning, this lightning was red!

Along with the red lightning, But also his hair would grow 3 inches longer and it would turn golden! His body would grow a little bigger.