Chapter 1

November 30th 2015

I walk to school by my self, the snow just fell and the air is frosty. It feels like a perfect winter day. A perfect day to tell my friends my real crush? maybe... Ive liked this one guy since the day i met him, hes cute, hes funny, and smart i feel like he is special in a way. but if i told my friends, they might judge me. i told them i liked some other guy that the whole grade likes.

ah school, a place i normally hate, but today is a relatively nice day. i hope my crush talks to me, hes not in the same class as me though. we met in the cafeteria. he went up to me and told me this funny joke. i laughed and he smiled, his personality was incredible. i wanted to know more about him, about his life.

"sam?" emily waves her hand in front of me. i snap out of my moment.

"hey" i answered

"what were you thinking about?" she began.

"i wa-" i tried to lie but she cut me off.

"oooo someones got a crush" she giggled

"yes, i do" i blurted

"let me guess.."

"Seth" she guessed

"nope" i answered with joy

We were going to be late for class so i grabbed my stuff out of my messy locker and put my bag away.

"Dylan?" she continued

"nope" i said as i waited for her. her outfit was cute, way cuter than mine. #goals hehe.

"i like your outfit" i complimented

"thanks" she replied. her light brown skin looked nice with her white top i just liked it alot for some reason. i for once did not look so bad, i black leggings and my moms pink Floyd long sleeve paired with a turquoise scarf. the only thing is my blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail.

ugh class. second most boring class of the day followed by the most boring!!!

whatever.

thank god its recess, if i sat in that class for one more minute i swear madame marmaranues throat will burst. she does not know how to run a classroom. i walk towards the exit of the cafeteria doors and out of no where my crush pops up. His smile was flourished and he seemed really happy, just the sight of him made me smile.

"guess what?" he asks. Hmmmmm he likes me? in my dreams.

"chicken butt" he giggles, haha hes weird, i like it. i chuckle and roll my eyes in a joking way.

"im going to call you golden retriever" he exclaimed. hmmm golden retriever, strange.

"why?" i bubbly asked with a hint of giggle. the butterflies in my stomach were un-real he was super cute and weird but also very popular.

"hey sam" emily entered our conversation.

"And im going to call emily narwally" he blurted. emily looked confused.

"hold up why am i golden retriever? not that its bad" i continued. i think my hair gives it away.

"your hair" he assured. i smiled i felt so happy, he made me happy in so many ways.