Chapter 2

"oooo Sam" Emily teases as we walk to our spot for lunch.

"i was going to tell you but it was hard. i thought you guys might judge me" i pleaded.

"Sam you know you can tell us anything were our five squad lol" cassie said with pride. we all came up with a sqaud idea a long time ago. i thought cassie was a know it all at the beginning of the school year, but she actually has un perfect moments, a lot of them. she is really pretty and has bright green eyes. i always admired her. she seems special. Emily is the gossip girl, shes gossiping right now while im thinking. and then theres Kyleigh who is super corky and funny shes also really pretty. then theres adira the awkward annoying one. were a weird bunch.

"sam an-" emily exclaimed before i cut her off. she was about to sing the kissing in a tree song i had to think fast.

"dont, this is also why, you guys are teasing me non stop now. i dont tease you!" i protest.

"true" cassie joined. shes always on my side, i feel like ive know her forever but its impossible because she just met me this year.

"come in baes" she miranda talked her way into a selfie. she is obsessed with Miranda sings the youtuber.

"aww sams thinking about him..."

-wait pause-

him as referring to my crush referring to him, got it.

-un pause-

"oh shush, go think about Seth" i hinted. Emily mouth turned into a o but we all knew i was just joking, or was this joke to soon?

"i was joking, Emily" i encouraged, she laughed, then we all laughed. we started laughing uncontrollably at each others laughs. considering we became friends two days ago we don't know each others laughs. The bell rang to go to the cafe to eat our lunches.

ahh food, i was hungry, really hungry. on my way to the water fountain my heart dropped i saw him. he slowly approached me with a basket ball in hand

"golden retriever" i look up as he yelled that, he came in line to the water fountain and i stood to the side.

"whats up?" he said popping the p.

"just getting a drink" i urged out of me before i lost words. he told me a joke and we laughed, everything seemed perfect until Emily came and almost stared teasing me before i said peace and grabbed her with me.

"spill it" she ordered as we sat down.

"i just went to get a drink and he was there and he said hi and i said hi then he said a joke and laughed. and then someone had to interrupt me" i hissed at the end in a joking manner.

"you were so flirty" Kyleigh teased.

"really was he more flirty or was i to flirty?" i begged to know

"who are you guys talking about?" mr. crush (my crush) came out of no where.

"just someone shes so crushing on" Emily giggled. i gave her the most death like stare ever. ughhhhhhh i wanted to scream. this is why i dont tell her things!!

"ooooo who is it" he asked, shit ummm il say he cant know and its top secret!

"its top secret, so ya, you cant know. sorry" i informed. that sucked. oh poop whateves.

"aww, fine" he jokingly sulked.