Hesitant

Keyajah's Pov:

              He went to get me a drink, he comes
back with a cold bottle of water and says,"i hope this is okay". He said, "thank you, its perfect, only because i can't stand to drink warm, room temperature drinks. i don't understand how people do that. But everybody is different.... i don't know why i just said all of that." He chucked and said, "well i'm glad your comfortable."
Ceejay starts to talk but as soon as he opens his mouth there's a knock on the door. I look at him and he looks at me, i look at the door he looks at the door, he stood up and said, "i'll be right back." I said ok.

Ceejay's Pov:

       I re-moved the peep hold blocker to see who it was but i didn't see anybody... weird.
I unlocked the door and walked out to see a letter hung on my door by a piece of tape.
i open the letter to read and it says.
            "You don't know me, you have no ideal of what i'm capable of, but that girl inside do (referring to keyajah) she's mines, & only mines, sleep with one eye open even though i prefer you don't sleep at all but just pray she don't end up dead, and you don't end up hurt :)"
This is some psycho shit, who the fuck write letters like this.
i head back inside to see her looking at me, "who was it?" she asks. "nobody, just a letter" i say.
"But I never got your name..." "Oh i'm sorry, its keyajah"
"huh?"
"keyajah"
"i don't know how to pronounce that can you do syllables?"
she told me how to say her name and it sound so beautiful, her brown eyes, her brown skin, her black/brown hair, just... beautiful.
I love black women man.
"You want to stay?, i don't want you to go back to that nigga house" i say.
she seems hesitant but says ok.
"Can i take a shower, can i get a shirt and boxers?"
"Yea hollup, lemme get it foh u"
"ok"
i walk in my room and give her the things she asked for.

Keyajah's Pov:
He gave me my clothes and i say," thank you so much, its ceejay right?"
"ye, well when you go in the bathroom the towels are in the cabinet on the right"
"okay, thanks"
"the bathroom is down the hall then make a left"
"ok"
I head to the bathroom and get in the shower, i took about an hour in there then got out.
I dried up then put on the clothes he gave me.
dang my butt looks big in this i think to myself.
i walk out and spot ceejay, he looks fresh out the shower. " sorry if i took to long" i say.
"it doesn't matter how long you take as long as you clean i'm good, you don't have to say sorry."
"it's a habit i'm sorry... i mean not sorry, sorry.. omg sorry. i'm sorry for saying sorry."
he looks up at me and say it's fine. " i have a room you can sleep in."
"can i sleep with you? i'm just kindof  scared" i say.
"ight that's fine with me" he says.
We head up to his room and he gets in bed and i get in.
"Can we cuddle?"

Ceejay's Pov:
She cute as hell, asking if we could cuddle.
"yea"
she put her leg on me and i put my arm around her waist.

sleeping position:

(some like that.. y'all get the picture.)
I look at her and she already sleep, i love how i make her feel comfortable. I just don't want her to keep saying sorry, she didn't do anything wrong. I then doze off to sleep.