What I Do, When I go for a ride - Book 2

It was a Saturday morning, blue skies, no clouds, just enough breeze to keep it cool

Beep, beep

I look down to see a new message on my old, very old mobile.

'Hey babe, wanna go for a ride? ;)' 

-Cecil

I smiled knowing what he meant.

'Yep, I could defiantly use a ride :('

-Scarlett

Almost immediately I got a reply

'Meet you at our place in 10?'

-Cecil

'Yep'

-Scarlett

Our place was a patch of flat rock next to a river and the only way to get to it, is to go through a dangerous looking valley. And it is dangerous if you don't know the proper way through.

I quickly yelled to mum that I will be going for a ride, and grabbed my bag and put a few chose things in it.

I hopped on my bike and pedaled to our place as fast as I could. The whole way I could feel the wind rushing past and through my hair.

When I got there I discovered that I wasn't fast enough. Cecil had already beaten me there. He was standing up against his bike with a smirk.

"Finally, I thought you would never come" he teased.

"Trust me, I wouldn't miss this" I stated back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"No one would ever want to miss this Scarlett" Cecil whispered, as he leaned down and ran his lips along my jaw.

"Oh shut up, you hairy ape!" I giggled and pulled his hips to mine.

"Since when was I hairy?-Where am I hairy?" He pulls back to look at me.

"Well, mini Jesus is..." I look down and play with the zip on his pants.

"Hey he's not small! I'm actually really proud of the little fella, biggest in the town I reckon." Cecil got offensive.

"Oh, he isn't, he definitely isn't small. If anything, he's the biggest I've ever..." I go down on my knees. "-tasted..."

Cecil groaned and unbuttoned himself, letting mini Jesus flop out of his hidey hole.

I look up at Cecil. Our eyes met and I licked the tip of his pride.

Cecil's eyes rolled back in his head and he moaned. "Scarlett, oh sweet Scarlett- you've never been this-ohhh- you've never been this feisty with me!"

I pulled down at his pants, letting them slide down his legs. I gripped onto his back side as I covered my teeth with my lips and slid them back and forth across his shaft. Gently licking the tip as I pull back each time.

Cecil grips my hair tightly. I growl at him in pain and he quickly lets go to stroke my hair instead.

"Oh Scar- oh Scarlett... Come on! Faster!!!" Cecil leans back bit then moans.

I sucked up every single bit he shoots out, digging my nails into the skin on his arse.

I pulled back wiping the corners of my mouth. "That's called deep throat babe."

Cecil gave me a lazy grin, "what do you want to do next?"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the forest. Once I found a good little spot, I started stripping my clothes off; Cecil being driven on a sex drive like no other, he already was naked.

Cecil sat down in the middle of circling trees. Legs spread out, leaning back on his elbows.

I squatted on top of him. And when his pride stood up, I began to rub my genitals on the tip of his. I rubbed and I rubbed, until it was fully stuck into my wet pussy.

By then my legs were spread out by his sides, he grabbed my waist and started rocking me.

After a good hour of spanking, rocking and focking, we finally decided to finish our session.

I pull on my shirt when I hear Cecil swear. "Shit!"

"What is it babe? You want some more?"

"No! I forgot the condom!"

"WHAT!"