Naruto x fem rimuru official

Well we left last time how Naruto was a dragon so as you see the title the next day he woke up in the mindscape to see 3 figures one has blue hair but look like a girl had d cup short other one had black hair looking depressed and the last one had pink hair the tallest of the three uh who are you guys my name is natsu and I'm a fire breather and my ability are mose with fire so you can absorb  fire jutsu and use them without hand signs and you need to learn fire slayer magic fire lighting dragon , ethereal dragon mode ( next form is fller but I'll get it to him) god slayer mode ,dragon hybird and fire dragon king mode and learn all dragon slayer type magic and master them he said with a smile.

  My name zeref and i can use dark art and a spell known as e.n.d or just natsu and you will gain the power to destroy anything but have to conquer your emotions to fully use the dart arts and you will gain the book of me which has all my dark art and the power to restore someone life force and your hair will be 50%black hair from my power and you will be immortal due to the curse that was put on me and a have a form which gives me limitless power ( including in fairy hearts including ig)( if I made this i edit it because I forget zeref had time powers).

Now it's mine turn said Rimuru my name is Rimuru and what you gain from me  is great Sage to ask questions gluttony black lightning demon king haki self regeneration absorb things and gain power from them and can shapeshift into it and have a new sources of power of magic dark flame lightning connection minds to talk with people body armor oh and your hair will have a bit of blue in it and you are now 2% demon slime .

And you have poison breath paralysis breath able to move in the shadows  being able to teleport anywhere you been before dark thunder and dark flame and control gravity beelzebub and since I gave you mine power your now a demon lord so you can use beelzebub and can summon veldora the storm dragon perfect memory and can use generalissimo and the last thing is I'm in love with you rimuru said as Naruto brain shut down due to what she said and gave him a kiss on the cheek and Naruto brain started to work after it happen and he started blushing as she was the same blushing up a storm I mean I do love you rim Chan.

After saying that everyone in the mindscape was blushing madly as rimuru said you can summon me to the real world so I can join you ~😏 woah there slimy Chan don't get horny on me or there gonna be slime all over here ~😈 woah not now but in real life as she smile and she put her head on his chest as her chest was in his chest as she said when our date it's happening tomorrow at 7:00 pm.

As he got out the mindspape and saw black Zetsu who was like an uncle to him as black Zetsu said how are you my nephew  good I just find my girlfriend how grandma she already in the seal how long till we free her I say in 4 years you already have 9 tails so there 8 to go and we only need part of it so there no war with the villages.

As Naruto  went to train with his new powers as he made 5,000 shadow clone 1,666 went to master natsu powers another 1,666 went to master zeref powers and another 1,666 went to master rimuru ( ik it's not 5,000 but nothing is really close beside 1,666.6 but that hard in Naruto clone anyway back to the story).

As they train through out the night as they master every spell they have but not the forms they have but can use it for 5 minutes as he was just walking around avoiding fangirl the daily as he went to the academy and sit in the back as menma and mito came in and was being arrogant as mito saw Naruto .

And said ONII  CHAN she yelled as she ran towards him and sat next to him and said will you sit close to me she as she gave him the puppy dog eye as Naruto said no thanks as she said you wanna go on a date later today as she show off her B cup and her ass As naruto said no I'm already going on a date tonight as mito got angry and said who going out with you only I get to date you as she wanted to fuck her brother to keep the blood pure and she doesn't care about incest she love her brother too much ( just like most anime as those anime girl sneeze and said someone told them they love their brother too much).

As Naruto said even if you found out you can't defeat her no matter what as mito say I'm the hokage daughter she won't fight me and even it she does she wouldn't be able to defeat the 4 strongest people in the village as Naruto just started to ignore mito as she just love the sound of her voice as menma said demon stop ignoring my sister as Naruto just said what you say as someone reading porn started crying as someone use my line as menma got angry as iruka came in and said sit down as class happen .

As its now 7 pm as naruto was getting ready for his date as he wore a tuxedo with black shoe  as he was getting ready kushina started blushing as incest didn't matter to her as she saw Naruto as a sex toy as mito face was as red as her hair as she didn't care about incest she wants her brother as she said onii Chan your taking me out on a date as Naruto says no I'm taking someone else on a date as kushina was surprise as kushina said are you taking me up on a date ( kushina don't care about incest and just care about her family and making the blood pure) as Naruto started laughing as kushina thought she was going on a date as before she could say anything Naruto said I am going on a date with a girl not from no hidden village as they were surprise by that as he left the house and went to a secret area only he knows as he manages to get rimuru outside as rimuru came out with a beautiful blue dress with high heels with her sword on her back and her hair was done nicely to match her dress as Naruto said your looking fine there slimly as rimuru laugh as she look at him and said you look go for a foxy kun so where we going on our date foxy.

As Naruto and rimuru were walking to the place as everyone was looking at they and saying How the demon shouldn't be with this beautiful girl and how menma sama and uchiha sama should date her as the fan boys were in rage how that beautiful girl was stolen by the demon as mito kushina and the fangirl and even sasuki was following them to see what they were doing.

As they went into the restaurant started  flirting with each other yk what romantic do during dates and they met shisui uchiha he said younger brother your on a date with someone I'm so proud of you shisui started crying in happiness yes in this story shisui was like a older brother and like a father to Naruto since he save him from the villagers as he said hey I'm on a date shisuinii so you want to learn fire style: burn baby burn yes pls that move as strong as that kirin you use i almost die from that dragon made of lightning hey I made it out of dragon as he gave him fire kirin water kirin earth Kirin and wind Kirin the one i already show as shusui said who the girl as Naruto had a tiny bit of pink of his cheek as rimuru face turn red uh she my girlfriend as the girl spying on Naruto got angry and sent glares at her as she look at them and smirk at them getting them more angry then they were as to pull the last straw she went up to him and kiss him on the lips as that was the last straw as all the girls and mito kushina and sasuki said WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!! as everyone Naruto shisui rimuru and everyone else was sweatdrop as mito saw and said get off my brother whore as she move closer to Naruto chest and said foxy kun help me there woman trying to get me away from you~ as they let ki out on her as she grin at there misfortune as kushina said as your mother I forbid you from dating this girl as Naruto said you can't I love her so much he smirked at her seeing her blushing face hey foxy stop flirting or I show you how good am I in bed~ mito yell out no one get in bed with my brother but me.

Silent was all that was heard as mito face was reded then her hair rimuru laugh out and said who said he was yours he's mine and mine alone as she pull out her tongue onii Chan who do you love more me or that whore mito asked um if I got to be honest its slimly she love me for who I Am you just love me due to hamsome and to keep the blood pure so just go for menma and suck his tiny dick as kushina said don't say that to your siblings they ain't my siblings lady kushina don't call your mom that as menma appeared out of nowhere and try to attack naruto but rimuru got in front as back hand menma to the hokage mountain as kiba went up to her and said  why must a pretty girl go with a demon when you can go with me as kiba was kick out of the village by rimuru as she said any person who want me for my body getting send flying to another village.

Rim Chan your scaring them fine I stop then just for you sun kun they pay for the dinner and go to a lake a beautiful lake as they look at the beautiful night sky and rimuru started to say something and she said ever since I saw you you made my heart turn to you and for the things you done for me in this one day is too much so when your of age will you marry me but now we will be engaged Naruto look at her at said ever since we met I saw your feelings and found them true so I agree to be engaged to you then marry you Naruto said as he kiss her on the lips for a minute as if no one can ruin the moment between the two as they look into each other eyes. Part 7 finally finished took forever I hope you like this story