Abhijeet and Bonfire's Aura

The night was warm and filled with laughter as the team of detectives sat around a crackling bonfire, enjoying a much-needed vacation. They had decided to spend some quality time together, away from the stress of solving cases. Dr. Tarika was happily nestled between Daya and Abhijeet, while ACP Pradyuman sat nearby, his eyes gleaming with contentment.

Suddenly, Fredricks suggested, "Why don't we play a game of truth or dare? It'll be fun!"

Everyone agreed, their curiosity piqued. The fire danced merrily as they settled into a circle, ready for the game to begin.

A mischievous glint appeared in Daya's eyes as he turned to Abhijeet and said, "Okay, Abhijeet, truth or dare?"

Abhijeet smirked, feeling a surge of confidence. "Dare, of course."

Daya grinned and thought for a moment before speaking,

"I dare you to sing a romantic song for Tarika."

The others gasped in surprise,
their eyes widening as they exchanged amused glances.

Abhijeet had always been reserved about his singing talents and rarely showcased them.

Abhijeet looked at Tarika, who blushed at the attention she was about to receive.

Gathering his courage, he began to sing softly,

Sari duniya bhulaye baitha hu

Ye na socho ki mujhko pyar nahi

Tum jo aaye ho meri duniya mein

Ab kisi ka bhi intezar nahi

Kitni chahat chupaye baitha hoon

Ye na socho ki mujhko pyar nahi

Shaukk dhadkan ki jawani tum ho

Ab to sanso ki rawani tum ho

Jo likhi hai mere khyalon ne

Khubsurat wo kahani tum ho

Mai bhi sapne sajaye baitha hu

Ye na kahna ke bekarar nahi
.
.
.

As his voice filled the air, the rest of the team sat in awe. Abhijeet's voice was like velvet, caressing their hearts and soothing their souls
.
.
.

Kitni chahat chupaye baitha hoon

Ye na socho ki mujhko pyar nahi

Chand taro ki suhani rate

Kaisi bhulungi wo mulakate

Kitni dilkash hai kitni pyari hai

Yaad aati hai tumhari bate

Dil ki shama jalaye baitha hoon

Ab to khud pe bhi ikhtiyar nahi

His eyes occasionally met Tarika's, who couldn't help but feel her cheeks grow warm with a hint of blush. The lyrics seemed to convey a deeper meaning, resonating with the feelings they had both kept hidden for so long

.

Sari duniya bhulaye baithi hu

Ye na socho ki mujhko pyar nahi

Tum jo aaye ho meri duniya mein

Ab kisi ka bhi intzar nahi

Kitni chahat chupaye baitha hoon

Ye na socho ki mujhko pyar nahi

Tarika's cheeks flushed with a deep shade of pink as she listened to Abhijeet's heartfelt rendition. Her heart swelled with affection, and her gaze never wavered from him.

When Abhijeet finished, a moment of silence hung in the air.

Then, the team erupted in applause, their admiration evident on their faces. They had discovered a new facet of their dear friend, and it left them amazed.

ACP Pradyuman smiled warmly at Abhijeet.

"My boy, I had no idea you possessed such a beautiful voice. That was incredible!"

Daya clapped Abhijeet on the back, his eyes brimming with pride.

"You've been hiding this talent from us for so long! That was simply fantastic, Abhijeet!"

Fredricks chimed in,  "I agree! You should definitely sing more often. It's a gift."

As the accolades continued, Tarika couldn't hold back her emotions any longer.
She embraced Abhijeet tightly, her eyes shimmering with tears of joy. Leaning in, she pressed a soft kiss on his cheek, whispering, "I love you, Abhijeet."

Abhijeet's eyes widened with surprise, but his heart soared at Tarika's confession. He cupped her face in his hands, his voice filled with emotion.

"I love you too, Tarika. More than words can express."

The team smiled, their hearts filled with happiness for the couple. They had witnessed a beautiful moment of love unfolding before their eyes. The rest of the evening was spent basking in the warmth of the bonfire, enjoying each other's company and celebrating the newfound love between Abhijeet and Tarika.

From that day forward, Abhijeet's mesmerizing voice became a cherished memory for the team, a reminder of the beautiful bond they all shared. And whenever they heard the song he sang that night, their thoughts drifted to the love between Abhijeet and Tarika, a love that blossomed under the starry