diary

Edited

Tw:
○Internalised Homophobia
___
Dear Diary,

The day I met you, I couldn't stop admiring you. But that admiration soon turned into something more. Love.
And I hope to tell you one day

But for now, I'm your best friend, and that's all I could ask for!

Signed, R.K
__

I stopped writing in my journal that my little brother, Senjuro, gave me. I have to go now as there will be a Hashira meeting soon.

I left my estate and started walking. Ugh, why does my house have to be the farest from the Master's estate?

I smiled at anyone passing by. I even helped some of the people, mainly the elderly, and went back to walking.

I finally arrived and to my surprise, I was the second there! I sensed another Hashira's presence but it wasn't the one I hoped for.

It was Tomioka. "Heya Giyuu," I waved at the silent Hashira. He gave me a small smile back and I was content with just that.

"Has anyone else arrived or just you?"
I asked. I sat down on the grass and looked at some of the nature here. I absolutely adore this place.

"Uhm, Uzui came by but he had to do something. He left half an hour ago though and I haven't seen him since," he surprisingly answered. This is the most he's ever talked about, I think.

Even when it's just me, Uzui and him, he's still so quiet. After that it became awkward. Again.

___

I frustratingly sighed. Whatever, I don't care about that man anyway, maybe he was just bluffing..

Whatever I need to get back.

I've been searching for about 30 minutes for some old creepy guy. He wanted to do some trade with me but now that I think about it, it's probably a fucking scam.

I huffed in anger. The people around looked at me weirdly. Dammit, I've really got to control my anger sometimes.

I calmed myself down and I went in the other direction to where the estate was. Everyone was probably there by now just waiting for me- but the meeting doesn't start till 6 so I have some time.

Luckily, since I have been trained as a shinobi, my speed was really fast.
In under 10 minutes I arrived. I know, I'm so flamboyant.

I went in and to my surprise, no one was there except 2."Uzuuuuuii" it was Rengoku.
Suddenly my whole life was brightened. He came to hug me and so I hugged him back. Just like friends.
___

Everyone had arrived and the Hashira meeting started. It was just a casual meeting and nothing too serious.

By the end of the 2 hours, one Hashira fell asleep. It definitely wasn't the snake Hashira.
___

"I don't know if we should do this guysss.." Mitsuri's expression saddened. She felt something bad was going to happen.

"Oh please Mitsuri, we get it, he's your boyfriend, nothing will happen," Uzui was totally excited for what was to come. Mitsuri blushed when the white haired man called Iguro her boyfriend. But he wasn't wrong.

Shinobu and Sanemi snickered.

"Ok, Kyojuro- go" everyone quietly laughed. Except for Mitsuri.

Their plan was that everyone decided to 'wake' Iguro up because he slept during the meeting. And in their terms, it was seen as disrespectful. Master Ubuyashiki however, didn't really mind as he did send the poor guy to a difficult mission that lasted a week or so and he just came back.