🛡️⚔️ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ 🛡️⚔️

In here,

Siddharth and krish pa is patting radha ma cheeks but there is no any moment.siddharrh carry radha ma in his arm and went to hospital in the car.

Here,

Saathvik was taken to the hospital by sakthi,rakshan,yogi and that man in his car with his child.saathvik was still unconsious and he is not responding while all were calling him but he was murmering somethiing from his mouth in pain but others did not hear.

Rakshan was in passenger seat with the small girl who is sitting in rakshan's lap.the girl saw all of them who is in tears except her father.she wiped rakshan tear and said,

....-Aladhinga uncle ku onnum aagadhu.

Rakshan saw her and smile.he nodded and hugged that girl.all arrived to the same hospital where radha ma,krish pa and siddhu was their.dashan and pugazh too joined them.

With the help of rakshan and yogi salthi took him him and put him in the strecher and went inside calling the doctor.the doctor saw them and asked what happened and their said.

They took him to the ward.but stopped seeing krish pa and siddharth in outside of the ward while radha ma was missing.rakshan,pugazh and darshan look at each other in fear .sakthi saw them and shout,

Sak-Yov 3 perum unga mogatha paathutu mulichitu irukkinga yennaya.inga oruthar uyiruku poraduraru thallu ya.doctor neenga yedunga.

Rakshan jerked and covered saathvik face and ask him to take while sakthi stared at them confusingly.while passing krish pa saathvik held krish pa hand making the other 3 gulped.

Krish pa saw the hand and get shocked becausehe can easily recognise saathvik hand and there will be kaapu in saathvik right hand.with trembling hand he took the cloth from his face.

Siddharth saw the person laying on the strecher and get shocked while krish pa stand rooted without any moment.

Sid-ANNAAAAAAA.......

Siddharth shouted seeing saathvik in the strecher.he patted his cheeks and asked,

Sid-Anna yennachi na unakku?anna yenna paru na yennachi na?

He checked him to make sure he doesn't harm himself.but seeing the blood bleeding from his hip siddharth get shocked and try to stop the blood by keeping his hand.

Sakthi saw him confusedly and sid in him calm voice,

Sak-Anna konjam thallunga awara kondu poganum.

Siddharth saw him and held his collar and asked,

Sid-Anna ku yennachi.

Seeing siddharth rakshan,pugazh and darshan run near him and pulled siddharth and made him sit down.sakthi asked to take them and saathvik hold get loosed from his hand and they took saathvik while both father and son hand parted away.

Krish pa saw the retiring figure who's hand his like hanging down.he saw rakshan,pugazh and darshan to which the gulped.

Kri-Ye........yenn.....yennachi a.....awanukku.

3 of them seen each other and started to say all which made krish pa and siddharth to shock because it was the same thing happen to saathvik in radha ma dream.

Krish pa held rakshan collar and shout,

Kri-Yeppidi da eppidi neengalum awan kooda dhane irundhinga aprom eppidi?aiyoo ippo naan awan amma ku yenna da solradhu?