PART 8

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone reached their destiny and was mesmerized by the beauty of village .they are living in penthouse which is like a manision .

Mingyu =wow it's amazing (sparkling eyes)
Bodyguard=sir let's go inside

They all went inside and went to their rooms to get ready for sleep as it is already night everyone have their dinner and went to their dreamland

(SO LET ME TELL U THIS PENTHOUSE IS BELONG TO MR KIM'S FATHER AFTER HIS FATHER DIED NO ONE CAME HERE .SO A OLD AJUMMA(GRANDMA)IS LIVING HERE SHE IS VERY TRUSTABLE PERSON)

NEXT DAY

Everyone wake up early in the morning and went to do a walk in the field

Jisoo=wow it's so beautiful
Jin=yeah nature is always beautiful
Tae=and we can see even small insects
Jk=it's so good here

While walking they saw how childrens are playing across unlike the city kids who always be in the games and phone(just like me who is always being in phone 🤣)their father's are doing work in the field and mostly important this village is peaceful for them unlike their city which is always busy.

But one thing which everyone is noticing is when they came to the penthouse taemin started crying loudly showing is little index finger to house which is beside the penthouse telling there is someone standing looking all scary. but everyone know  that no one is living in that house so they told taemin that there is nothing.

Now everyone came back and had their lunch . currently everyone is sitting in the living room kids playing and adults are chit chatting.but suddenly taemin loud scream and cry gain everyone attention on him.taemin ran and hug his mama tightly.

Taemin=mama gosh(mama ghost)
Jimin=baby ghost is only in stories ok and beside that there is no ghost in this house
Taemin=bwut i swhear(but i swear)
Taehyung=taemin don't argue or u will face the consequences (stern voice)
Taemin=(angrily pout)

After that taemin went upstairs and saw-

Sorry for short chapter