Chapter-4: Unexpected

AUTHOR POV

Abhi and Akshu were too shocked after their kiss and when Abhi tried to stand to stand again his hand slipped due to the water on the floor and they kissed again thanks to Akshu.

After a cultural shock for both of them they broke the kiss and stood up but the two reasons because of whom all this chaos caused realised that they had accidently pushed someone so they went back to check on them.

When they both reached in front of the room they saw Abhi and Akshu kissing. Arav and Rudra were also shocked after the kiss they both started teasing them.

ABHI POV

To say that I was shocked was true but her lips are soft and plump. Her lips tastes like cherries and fits perfectly with mine like it was made for only me to kiss.

As soon as I realised what was happening I tried to stand but my hands slipped and we kissed again. Gosh, god really want us to be together.

I stand up again and this time without falling and kissing her again and helped her to stand again. She must be felling mixed emotions, I can see it in her eyes, she's shocked, surprised, flustered and she is blushing also. Damn, I had some effect on her.

I then heard some muffled giggles and laughs near the door and it felt familiar so I turned to see who it was and I saw the two and only Arav and Rudra. Their faces were so red from trying to stop their laughs that I think if they did it for some seconds they might die here, right now and I mean it.

When they both noticed me they took some deep breaths to stop their laughs and with a smug look Arav said, "Bhai jaha tak mujhe pata hai aap Akshu ko jante tak nahi aur pehli baar milte hi aap dono ne kiss kar liya. Wow bhai bohot acchi speed hai."

Then Rudra said, "Aree Arav tune dekha bhai kaise Akshu ko dekh rahe the. He was looking at her with eyes full of love. And did you noticed that bhai ne appna right hath Akshu ke sar ke piche rakha tha so she wouldn't get hurt. Isn't it so sweet."

"Really! I didn't noticed it but damn bhai you care for her already." Arav and Rudha pointed out and I really did kept my had behind her head. Wow now even I am questioning myself that how was I able to do this.

My thoughts came to a stop when Arav again said, "Rudra mujhe lagta hai hume ek naya couple jald hi mil jayega."

"Hmm mujhe bhi lagta hai aur hamare third couple honge Abhi bhai aur Akshu."

" Ha lekin ship name bhi toh chahiye. Let me think, since it's Abhimanyu and Akshu it should be something like....."

"ABHIRA!" Rudra shouted and I was about to stop him when Arav shouted, "Ya rudra its perfect. Abhira is the name for our third couple. I didn't knew you were this smart."

When they said the ship name I turned to check Akshu and she was flustered and really embarrassed so I decided to stop these two morons or else they won't stop.

I cleared my throat and glared at them with crossed hands. They stopped their discussion and looked at me scared and nervously. They looked like two scared puppies right now.

I said, " Hmm toh ab mujhe batao tum dono kis bare mein baat kar rahe the. I should also know what you morons were talking since it's about me after all." I said and gave them a super dangerous smile.

They were scared as hell right now and Rudra said, "Aree bhai voh toh aise hi. Voh toh hamari pagalpanti ka ek namuna tha bhai."

" Ha bhai aap ham pe dhyan na do. You both carry on. I hope you don't mind."

"Accha toh main bhi umeed karta hu that you both also don't mind this." I said and started cracking my knuckles but as they ran as soon as they saw it. I also started chasing them but damn they are fast runners.

"Stop here morons or I'm gonna kill you both." But Arav said, "Bhai aapke hatho se marne se accha hai ki ham log bhag le. Exercise bhi hojayegi aura aapse shayad bach bhi jaye."

"I swear to god if you stop didn't stop right now then mujhse bura koi nahi hoga." I again got a reply but this time it's Rudra, he said, "Bhai agar aap isliye gussa ho kyuki hamne aapke aur Akshu ke bare mein kaha toh sorry lekin ham dono ne jo bhi kaha vo sach hi kaha tha."

"Ab tum dono ko main jaan se toh marunga hi kekin sath mein aisi jagah gadh dunga ki tum dono kabhi koi dundh hi na paye, now you both better stop right now!"

"Rudra chal jaldi se room mein!"

"Toh jaldi bhag na!" They both said and ran even faster now. I picked up my pace but they reached their room and looked the door.

"I swear you both better be careful tomorrow cause if I saw you both then be prepared for your death." I said and left.

Such a long day it was. I should go and check if Akshu is okay. Well she obviously is not but whatever so let's go. God give me strength to face her cause I'm so embarrassed right now.

AKSHU POV

Whatever just happened, it was so crazy. I just kissed the most dangerous man I've ever met. And I kissed him twice not once.

God you really hate me right. But I must agree that he is not as bad as I think. He really did kept his hand behind my head just so I wouldn't get hurt but was it intentional or he kept his hand by mistake.

Ughh it all happened just because of that Arav and the guy that was with him, whoever he was. I swear if I find both of them tomorrow, I will kill them and bury them in a way so that no would be able to find them.

I really wish that this mafia find them both and kill them. But how will I face him. We literally kissed twice in one minute and that too in the first meet.

God please save me, do some miracle and don't make him come back to this room. Oh shit, this is also his room, he will definitely come here.

What should I do? Should I hide behind that curtain or below the bed? That would probably the most stupid thing I'll ever do. I think I should change the room that would be the best option. How smart I am.

I went out of the room and found the manager of the resort doing a check. I went to him to him and asked if any room was available. His reply got me heartbroken.

He said, "I'm really sorry Miss Akshara but all the rooms are currently full. Free rooms would be available from tomorrow as almost all of our guests would be leaving tomorrow. I'm really sorry once again." He said and gave me a small smile.

I said, "Oh it's fine don't worry. But please prepare a room for me tomorrow. And can you please make sure it's near Ruhi di's room." He replied, "Of course Miss Akshara I'll make sure your new room is next to Miss Ruhi's room and your room will prepared around 8 a.m. so you can come and collect your keys from me tomorrow at 8:15 a.m. in the morning."

I said," Ya it's fine by me. I'll come and collect the keys tomorrow and thank you very much."

"Oh it's not a problem at miss Akshara since it's my job to make sure all of our guests are feeling comfortable. I'll leaving then miss Akshara, have a great sleep and good night." He wished me with a smile. I smiled and also wished him back, "Good night sir and thank you again." He nods, gave me a smile again and left.

I sighed and went back to my room. "Ahhh fuck my life. Why do I have such a bad luck. God please help me, I really don't want to face that mafia again. Really fuck my life. Ahh FUCKKKKKK."

As soon as I stopped cursing that mafia suddenly appeared like a ghost and scared the shit out of me.

He looked everywhere but was never able to make eye contact with me. I looked at his face and he looked like he was...... guilty as well as embarrassed.

Damn I never thought that this emotionless man could ever feel any emotion and that to guilt. Wow. He was also rubbing him neck something that most people do when they are nervous or confused.

I know that because Ruhi di also do that when she's nervous and Arav as well. He probably got that habit from his mafia brother I understood now. After a minute or two he finally looked in my eyes and said,

"I'm sorry."
--------------------------

Words count:1536