𝖢𝗁𝗉. 𝟤 - 𝖶𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅!

—————————————
[3rd pov]

Quick re-call.

While you were on your way to Fair city in the car just 2 days ago, you could've sworn you've saw a giant robot being destroyed by someone who was flying in the distance somewhere by the city where you and your mother had drove over the bridge on the way.
You immediately forgot about that after you shrugged it off! And just remembered it just now, where you're now outside of your car on the school's sidewalk.

" Goodbye sweetie, Have a good first day of school. Good luck! " Your mom waved goodbye after she had gave you a hug and let you go before going off to work. You turned around, facing your school. ' Woodview Elementary School '. That is what is called.

Other children left and right began to enter the school, some were waving goodbye and hugging their parents before doing so in entering inside. And also some who were going inside with their group or group of friends.

You took a deep breath, hoping you'd make some friends along the way through until the 8th, and and starting beef with someone. Let alone on your very first day.

" Alright. Get your sh* t together! You can do this and make it !!  " You thought to yourself.

You followed behind after a student with a red backpack and passed through the school entrance. Inside of the school was alright, the kids were fine... some were tall, and some were short or small. the only thing that concerns you more is that you don't know where your classroom is.

And you forgot what your mother had said on where it was too.

You looked up to see what time it was through the wall clock from the left side of  the wall, ontop of all the other lockers and saw it was 7:37 AM. You remembered classes would start somewhere at 8, so you were about to ask for help.

Before you could start doing that, you were interrupted in your thoughts by a girl who looked to be around your age! You examined what she looked like. She had pretty dark brown hair that reached to her shoulders and she was wearing... A V-necked green, long-sleeved shirt with a matching purple skirt and a dark purple colored headband. " Hello, you there? " She asks, smiling and raising a brow.

" oh.. sorry, i was- spacing out. " you lied. " What did you say-? And can you please repeat it again?" She chuckled, " I asked if you're new here. Well, never-mind then! Welcome to our school, ...?" you responded, " (Y/n). It's (Y/n) (L/n). " You said to her.

" Well, I'm Becky Botsford! And i welcome you to our school.. and to the city! Would you like to be friends? " Becky asks you after she introduced you her name. "..Sure—". Before you could finish your sentence, she cuts you off, thinking you were done. " Great! I'd love you to meet my two other friends.. but that would be another day. " She says.

" Why, if i may ask? " You asked, curious as to know why! " Because one of them fell ill, so they can't come to school. Also, because we're almost gonna be late for class. " She reminded you! You looked back up to the clock and saw that it was now 7:50.

" Oh- uh.. i was wondering if you know where (C/N) is? " You asked her, turning back to face her. Becky made a grin, " ooh, We're in the same class! Come on, i'll show you where our class is. " What a coincidence! She takes your hand and began to lead you where. " I'll also give you a tour after classes if you'd like. " She offered kindly. " Sure! Thank you, Becky. " you thanked her! " You're welcome. "