mysterious boy

There's a knock at the door and lily barges in before I can even open it.
"Hey girll" she yells out giving me a big hug "hey wanna start getting ready??" I say pulling away from the hug. "Yes but hold on I need to show you what I got first.." she says quietly "ok as long as u didn't kill someone" I say only half joking.
She gestures for me to come closer and out of her bag she pulls out 5g of w33d. "Bro what where did u get that from??!!!!" I say trying to keep my voice down. "A friend but don't worry it's safe haha" I don't always trust her but something in my gut is telling me to just let her do what she wants to do.

[Time skip]

I come out of the bathroom wearing a black mini skirt with my thong showing out of it paired with a chunky belt, a little crop top which hugs my curves tightly showing off my breasts and chunky black flip flops.
"Woahh" she says "haha thank you, do you think it's too much??" I say unsure of my decisions "too much?? No way it's perfect!"
"Ok you ready to go" she asks looking annoyed at me for taking so long "yeah but hold on I just need to get one thing" I say giving her a little smirk..
"Oh god what now" she calls out to me as I walk away.

I sneak downstairs trying to make no noise and she follows after me. "What are you doing Tara" she says looking at me with excitement. "Remember?? The vodka I need to bring something with me or I'll feel bad." "Ohhh right good thinking" she says now smiling ear to ear.
"You know you're such a bad influence on me" I say laughing "I know" she says back giving me a cheeky look

[Time skip]

I slowly open the door and Tara follows me out making sure to shut it quietly behind. "Right let's go" I say getting excited.
The whole 10 minute walk we were just talking about how we hope there's going to be fit boys and how were going to get absolutely pissed tonight "oh by the way can I sleep at yours I can't go back to my house smelling like alcohol" "ofcourse, you know my parents aren't strict like that" their motto for me is do whatever you want as long as your not in serious danger and your happy.

[Time skip]

We arrive at the beach and it's already so packed, with loud music blasting and everyone dancing we quicky join in.
"Hey Tara look over there that boy keeps on looking at you I think he's checking you out" she says pointing over to across the crowd. "Him? Oh he's hot but I don't think he's checking me out" I say reassuring her
"What do you mean?! He was just looking at you and i think he likes your outfit if you know what I mean" she winks at me "oh stop it haha" "go and talk to him!! He obviously likes you" she nudges my arm "maybe later let's get drinks first I'm trying to get seriously wasted tonight" I laugh "I can't say no to that!" She screams and we head over to the bar

[Time skip]

A few rounds later and i'm gone "you lightweight" laughs lily "shut up" I laugh as I stumble around. As I look to see where we can go next a hand taps my shoulder and I turn around to see the boy that was staring at me "hey I couldn't help but come over your absolutely beautiful" he says in a calm deep voice that has a thick German accent.

Oop cliffhangerrr haha
I can't wait for next chapter I have so.l many ideas sorry if this seems rushed or like it's going too fast! Love u❤️