The very first night

It was a cold dark night at hogwarts, it was the very first night at hogwarts way after dinner when everyone was supposed to be in thier rooms. Well everyone was in their rooms but y/n. Y/n was new to hogwarts and naturally she wanted to explore the school, y/n quietly walks along the Corredor when suddenly she stops when y/n sees a shadow briskly go past, y/n saw a tall figure walk by a tall, muscular figure. Y/n says "whose there?" As she turns the corner, she sees a beautiful man sitting on a window seal. Y/n timidly asks " who are you?" The man replies "I'm Ron, Ron Weasley and you are you?"Y/n replies "me? You want to know who i am?" Ron softly laughs and says "yes, of course who else?" Y/n says " Oh well, I'm y/n I'm new to the school" Ron smiles and says "it's nice to meet you y/n maybe I could show you around" "that would be nice" y/n says. Ron and y/n start wandering the halls together, to break the awkward silence Ron says " It's crazy that all my years at the school. I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you." Y/n blushes, and says " I bet you say that to everybody" Ron replies " no, just you" before y/n could respond they hear a loud bang. Y/n asks "what was that" Ron says "I have no idea" they walk to the end of the hallway, where the noise came from, they peep  around the corner to look but quickly  but turn back.  y/n asks in a frightened voice " what was that Ron?" Ron replies "that was a werewolf." Y/n says "Ron im scared" Ron says in a deep sexy voice "dont worry I'll protect you"Ron then grabs y/n and shoves y/n into a closet and says "stay here" then Ron goes to fight the werewolf. Intrigued by the noise y/n peaks out of the closet and see is Ron, casting a spell that the werewolf rebounds back on the Ron slamming into a wall. Y/n runs out of the closet yelling "RON RON OH MY GOD RON" running over to Ron y/n is frantically repeating "please be OK please be OK". But before y/n could get to Ron he yells to y/n "RUN GO BACK TO THE CLOSET" y/n turns to run to the closet, but the werewolf also turned to run to y/n after realizing there was another piece of meat. But while the werewolf is distracted, Ron grabs his magic wand and utters the words "abracadabra" affectively, taking out the werewolf at the last second" Ron runs over the y/n and says "are you okay?" Y/n says "im fine" then Ron asks "so how about that tour? Maybe we could start in my room?" he says this with a smirk.  Y/n says "lead the way" Once they get to Rons room they start passionately, touching tongues and Ron says "Maybe i could show you my other magic wond." Y/n responds "lets cast some spells" y/n moans softly. After casting spells together y/n lays in bed with Ron while playing with his chest hair y/n says "i cant wait to cast spells with you again!" Ron replies "why wait"