𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

He's so fucking hot. And he completely accepts it, there is no hiding it. He stares at him with awe evertime.

Every single time.
He has his mic held high while he has his signature smile on display, his head tossed back as he dives into the flow of slow music, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down, while lavacious words leave his gorgeous lips. On the other hand the pearl like sweat drips down his nerve wrecking neck, slides beneath the dark colored sleeveless shirt. His blonde hair parted from the middle while few golden threads stuck to his skin by a shiny layer of sweat.

A tease.

As he sings his body lewedly moves to the slow beat of the song, knowing exactly why the screams of the crowd goes high.

The way he sways, thrusting into air as he slowly exposes that, sinful hard earned body of his, abs peeking out giving the audience a taste of his untouchable fantasy. The crowd grows wild, barking howling, screeching.
With a ravenous gaze he slowly releases his shirt and it falls back closing down the the lewd show, it doesn't end there, he smirks, leaning onto minho, while he guides his hand tracing his clothed pecs, right down to his abdomen, tracing his abs, minho leans in burying his face into Chan's neck, growling. Chan purposely pulls minho closer, drags him with force now connecting their forheads, while their threatening gazes loom over themselves, not caring about the crowd

Chan presses minho close, while minho grinds his crotch onto the latter, while the music turns outright slow, the faint moans in the music along with the red lighting, making their skin gleam like glass, Chan's mic close to his red tinted lips, let out soft gasps, and whines along with a smirk, he knew exactly what he was doing.

Minho grinded harder onto Chan, literally their ragging dick, would give up anytime now. Chan lazily traced his fingers on minho's, draped shirt,pulling it a little, exposing his hot body which several wanted to see so fucking bad.
Minho throws his head back, lips slightly parted, as he feels his hand coursing through his heated skin, falling into the touch a low moan escaped his throat.

Crowd goes fucking feral.

Several hands from the crowd, latched onto the floor squirming almost touching the two men at the stage. Grinding, heated up by mere touched while their sticky bodies never once left. Lips close, their breaths were uneven. Their eyebrows furrowed as Minho's arm slided over Chan's shoulder yanking his neck closer.

Minhos other hand touching gently but efficiently at every curve, hand sliding in, exposing a bit of skin, Chan's slim yet built waist, with the v line peeking at the front making the crowd dizzy, yet again you could hear screams, never ending chanting of names, almost felt delusional. The air grew heavy with lust, and heavy breaths with dragged out screams. While several thousand eyes eye fucked them a million times.