Solider, Poet, King

https://uquiz.com/quiz/MYLbZ3/are-you-a-soldier-a-poet-or-a-king

As somebody with a psychology degree, when I found this quiz on Tik Tok and what people were saying about each of the results, I found it quite fascinating. I also found my results to be quite accurate and fascinating so I figured I would share them, as well as brief explanations of all the results (not my original interpretations, found on Tiktok back when this was popular) Listen to the song, take the test if you're curious, and feel free to comment what you got and your own insight. 

MY RESULTS: THE KING

"There will come a ruler Whose brow is laid in thorn Smeared with oil like David's boy" 

Duty. Strength. Resignation. You were told to do things and you did them. The world is something that was put into your hands and that you must deal with - so you will. You have a rigid back and steady hands, either metaphorically or physically. Is it nature or nurture? You don't know. You are tired of being steady. You dream of feeling alive. Not that you aren't, but, sometimes, it's hard to remember that there is a heart between your ribs. Your love is where you breathe. Come on, breathe. In. Out. It starts now.

TIKTOK INTERPRETATIONS OF "THE KING" RESULT 

The people that got King are the eldest children. They have always wanted more from life and desired their freedom but have always been bound by duty and expectation. They are obsessed with the night and the possibility of escapism, and like to read as a way to take them away from all that life has given them. But they always return to the crown, dripping in their own blood. 

Kings WANT to be poets. Your heart loves creating art and beautiful things, spilling your truth onto paper. Your heart strives to feel alive and to be a part of something bigger than your life. But your brain is realistic. Unlike the poet's brain, yours knows you cannot have a life of simply art. It knows you have responsibilities and expectations...and you live up to them. Our hearts and brains are at war and we are living a double life and that is what makes us a king. Kings are just poets who had to be soldiers. 

TIKTOK INTERPRETATIONS OF THE OTHER RESULTS: SOLIDER AND POET

The people that got the soldier are the middle children. The ones that silently endure a lot and are introverted but very brave. They are intuitive people who are kind and will do anything for others. They expected to get king because they lead well, and realizing they were a solider makes them feel sad and disappointed. They have spent their entire life at the whims of others.

The poet is people who like to learn, and are curious about everything in the world around them and the many adventures that it presents for those willing to explore. They use words to cut, to love, to express what feelings are often overlooked, staying up all night trying to figure it all out: the world, the universe beyond, how easy it is to love, and get hurt and do the same to others in a world so cruel

The poet wishes to be the soldier, the soldier wishes to be the king and the king wishes to be the poet.