SEVEN

ROB
_______________________________

8:57 pm
Simi Valley, CA
DONDA ACADEMY

ngl, tonight has been great. just pulled out a dub against SC off of a buzz beater thanks to me and now i'm taking pictures with my girl in the stands before we dip.

"bae imma go out with my friends tonight. you're welcome to come but ik you probably want to rest" maliya said rubbing my back as we pose for the pictures her friends took. she said we can be aesthetic like the people on pinterest or sumn shi. ionc about that stuff but if that's what she wants then i guess so.

"ite" i replied as she stepped infront of me to talk to her friends while i checked my instagram.

"ou bitch! look at the slut of the week with another new nigga" her rachet but from the suburbs friend said amongst the group of girls.

"the bitch with mikey?? be serious. he gotta be letting ha ugly ass go soon as he hit" another one replied.

"shidd he prolly hitting tonight. what von say? 'a whore gone be a whore'" maliya said laughing. i look up n in the direction they're looking and see sevyn saying something to mikey and walking this way. probably bc her siblings are over here but why was she talking to him? how does she even know this nigga she just moved here a few months ago.

"bae im finna go see you later" maliya said while coming up to hug me and breaking me out my train of thought. i hug back and she kisses my cheek before walking away.

it's like as soon as she's out of sight it starts oddly getting loud like somebody's arguing or something. and of course someone is because a group of ppl start forming in the area of the noise. i look at sevyn approaching my direction not even paying attention to anything going on as people run past her like she doesn't even care. now i'm not one who knows much about "energy" but my mama always talks about ts and right now.. the energy is wayyy off.
it's like on cue people start running little by little past me towards the exit. 2 of them running into sevyn on the way and tripping over her then hopping up.

"damnnn" she said getting up and trying to figure out what happened.

"they finna take you out ain't it?" i said jokingly but apparently it wasn't funny cause she didn't laugh.. instead she just rolled her eyes at me and started wiping her shoes off.

as soon as she bent down shots went off in the building.
WTF THIS IS A PRIVATE SCHOOL!
off instinct i snatch her arm n start running towards the exit, practically pulling her because her legs weren't moving fast enough and trying to push through all the people going out the double doors. we get to my car and hop in once i unlock it.

after talking to her siblings and making sure they're okay they all agree on her riding with me because they're parked on the other side of the school and we're trying to leave asap.

"soo... long time no see stranger" i managed to get out before she started blasting the drake playing on the radio and laid her head on the window. i know we not on the best of terms but damn.. no give huh?
"bestie so you really not gone talk to me" i said trying to speak over the radio. idk what part of that question triggered her but she looked at me like i had her fucked up or sumn.

"oh you really got me fucked up huh?" she said after snapping her neck at me and turning down the radio. very ironic.

"huh?"