2

After class.

Jisung finished all of his classes, and so did his friends.

They bump into each other on their way to practise, the excited Felix came in a second.

"I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!" He yelled.
"You literally had 3 classes with me." Jeongin said.
"JI I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"
"Rude."
Felix rolled his eyes, jisung just laughed at the two kids and told them to hurry up.

They walked in the dance room so they could practice.

"Ok, coach said these are our new outfits for cheerleading." Jisung said to his team.

*Dance practice outfit*🔝

"At the moment I don't know in what outfits we will perform, the coach will tell me but for now this is what we are wearing, mk?"

Everyone nodded their heads and got their outfits to change into them.

"The outfits are so cute! I can wear that outside if it's necessary." Felix said, being excited about their new outfits.

"Jeongin, by the way does your job hire anyone by any chance?" Jisung asked.
"I don't know I can ask today, you can come with me!"
"That sounds great! I will come with you after school."

Jeongin said ok and told them to practise cause they have 2 weeks till the match at their school.

Their school have a match with one other school and they have to preform as well (idk if I said that right)

They practiced 3 hours, and finally finished.

Everyone started to pack their things and walk out of the room.

Felix Jeongin and Jisung stayed 5 more minutes to gossip the other school.

They finally finished packing and walked out of the dance room, jisung and Jeongin walked Felix to his house and then started to walk to Jeongins job.

They walked in the cafe and asked for the manager.

"Hey, can I talk with the manager?" Jeongin asked the cashier, she smiled and called the manager.

"Hey, oh Jeongin how can I help you?" He asked as he smiled.

"Hii!! I wanted to ask if we hire anyone? My friend here needs a job and I promise he is good at everything!"