9

Long story short, jisung didn't go to school for 2 weeks.

Felix jeongin and even Minho texted and called him but he didn't answer.

He was scared to go to school, the person that said all these comments about him made him scared to text anybody.

He felt disgusted by his own body, he couldn't even get up from his bed.

His mother and sister are also very worried about jisung and let him rest at home, they don't know what happened to him to isolate in his room, 2 weeks ago when he came home and he was so happy.

He didn't eat anything these weeks or drink anything, his lips are dry and he's really pale.

He heard his mom downstairs.
"Jisung sweetie, your friends are here"

Jisung groaned and slowly got up from his bed, he walked out his room and went downstairs.

The second she saw him her eyes widen.

"Sungie what the hell happened? Why are you so pale? Did you eat anything or drink?"
"I ate a cheesecake, I saved it when I will be hungry." He didn't like to lie to his mother but he doesn't have a choice.

She nodded smiling a bit and hugged him.
"Are you ok?"
He nodded and forced himself to smile a bit.

She nodded and let him go.

He opened the door to find Felix and jeongin, they both jumped on jisung and hugged him.

"Where the hell were you?!" Both said at the same time.

"At home" he replied simply.
"Why didn't you text or call us? And why the fuck are you so pale?" Jeongin asked.

"Language kid, I was lazy." He shrugged.
"And why are you pale?"
He didn't prepare a lie for that one so he simply ignored it.

"Why did you come here anyway?" He got up from the ground and the boys did as well.

"To check up on you duh" Felix said in a sassy tone.
"See I'm fine, you can go."
"Fine, but when are you going to come back?"
"I don't know, when I feel like it."
Without letting them say anything he closed the door, he went upstairs and jumped on his bed.

One week later

Jisung opened the door to find his friends once again, they came everyday to tell jisung to come to school.

They said they need him for the cheer.

"I still can't understand why you don't come to school?!" Jeongin yelled at jisung.

Jiaung rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine, I'll come, next week." He said with a grin.

"No ,tomorrow." Both Felix and jeongin said at the same time.

"Fine." Jisung sighted and closed the door.

He didn't want to go to school, but he knows he needs to.

He went in his room and sat on his bed opening his phone.
He saw a message from Minho, he doesn't know how he got his number, he guessed Felix or jeongin gave it to him.

Then something popped up on his screen.

Unknown number calling

He looked at his phone and picked up the phone.

"Who is this?" He asked in a small voice.
"Jisung? This is Minho, is everything ok?" Jisung let out a relief breath.
He forgot to save his number.

"I'm ok, need anything?"
"When are you coming to school?"
"Tomorrow"
"Why didn't you answer my messages? Felix told me you ignored him as well."