Sesame Street Is Where The Heart Is

Isabella's pov:
~
Me and Madison have just gotten done getting ready for a nig
ht on the town. We were staying in a 1 star hotel on Sesame Street. It's a little scummy but it was free. There were bed bugs in the bed and potatoes in the pillows but we weren't ready to complain because there was wi-fi. After all, we won the contest to come see 1D so the trip is entirely free. It was the day before the concert and we were bored in our repulsive excuse for a hotel room. I straightened my hair and Madison decided to let her hair dry naturally after getting a shower. (I honestly think she just got dirtier from that scummy water) After we were wearing our one direction t-shirts and bracelets, we were ready to head out. Right before we left I quick grabbed our 1D sweatshirts. It might get chilly. We got into our car that we won back in 2015. Right after Zayn left the band. It's a Honda Civic that was signed by all the boys. (Except Zayn) But it was custom designed by the boys so we have been using that to go to all their concerts since I got my license 1 1/2 year ago. Anyway, before I get too off topic, I wanna finish explaining how to night went. So we were on our way to north Sesame Street, where the 1D race club is. When we got there, it was closed because someone had been partying too hard the night before and after they were high off ecstasy, they started to shoot people. Since we were all fancied up and ready for a good time, we wouldn't let this prevent us from being the party animals we really are. So we divided to drive downtown and go to the other club. I got in the car and tried to start the engine but we were out of gas. But this wouldn't prevent us either. We decided to walk.