chapter 9

Jake

I opened my eyes to see a Male Infront of me. "Jake Jake" a voice said
"Who's that" Jake said sitting up "shhhhh be quiet their still sleeping" the voice said. My name is noa and I'm your wolf" noa said. "this person Infront of us is our mate and the soon alpha of this pack he also helped you at the gas station" noa said as Jake smiled. Jake was about to get up when he felt an arm wrapped around his waist. "Jakey I missed you" sunghoon said in his sleep. "He missed me we haven't even met yet" Jake said. "You guys did meet Jake, he's your soulmate you were destiny to meet" noa said. "You were only a little pup when you guys met, touch his face I can let you see his memories if you want to" noa said. Jake looked at sunghoon and touched his face.

Flash back

hey, hey wake up are you ok?" sunghoon asked but there was no response. "hey Lil pup wake up" sunghoon said again but there was still no response.

"hey there little guy, what's your name ?" the unknown person said as the little pup changed into his human form.

"hi sir my name is sim jake" jake said. "so his name is jake"sunghoon thought

"Well Jake my name is Blake lee, can I take you home with me ?" Blake said as he held his hands out to the little boy,"blake as in blake lee, isn't he one of papa's friends" sunghoon question.

Jake held Blake's hands as Blake held him in his arms. "Let's go home my little pup," he said to Jake and Jake nodded.

Flash back ends

"Wow" was all I could say. "Wow indeed it was his memories of the day you guys met he remembers it all" noa said. "So how didn't I remember anything" Jake asked "because you were just a lil pup so everything in your past you won't remember" noa said "so papa isn't my real dad" Jake said sulking. "he's not but he raised you to be the amazing person you are now" noa said. "Um Jake he's waking up you should talk to him" noa said as Jake nodded.

Author pov

Jake waited patiently for sunghoon to get up. "Oh you're up" a voice said. "Yea I woke up a few minutes ago" Jake said turning around "so were mates huh" Jake said blushing. "Yea we are I'm sunghoon by the way" sunghoon said as he got off the bed. I'm Jake" Jake said before he got cut off. "i know who you are". Sunghoon said "about what happened at the Store today I'm really sorry you didn't deserve to be treated like that as a person or an omega" sunghoon said as he stepped Infront of Jake. Jake looked up and saw sunghoon staring at him. "You're my omega Jake I'll do anything to protect you" sunghoon said placing his forehead on Jake's. "I waited on you for too long"a voice came out it wasn't sunghoon's. Jake looked up to see sunghoon's face but looked different. I'm Chris princess sunghoon's wolf I waited so long and now you're finally in my arms Chris said as he hugged Jake's body. Jake then looked up again at chris and his eyes were blue. "Noa?" Chris said as he place his hands on Jake's cheeks, "my alpha" noa said with a smile. "Welcome home my princess" Chris said as he placed his lips on Noa's.

Jake and sunghoon came back and their lips were still attached. "I love you Jake stay with me forever" sunghoon said as he placed his head on Jake's shoulders. "Hoonie we're mates do we have a choice" Jake said with a giggle. "I love you too my alpha" Jake said as he hugs sunghoon.

Tbc............