Revy

From Black Lagoon
________________________________________________________________________________________

Revy: Yo, Rock! I can handle a couple of more rounds in, if you're interested~

Rock: Nah, I'm good. I had enough for one night. I think I might clock out...

The two working partners celebrate a victory with defeating another target of the Mafia, sent in working for Chaka. Benny had frequently asked to tag along, saying he could use a break from his computers. Regardless, Revy had asked to only go with Rock, which wasn't too surprising but odd of a celebration nonetheless.

Revy: C'mon now, what's up? Can't go for another round?

Rock: It's not that... I'm just a little off about that whole interrogation... Did we really have to kill that guy? I know he wouldn't give us the location where Chaka was, but...

Revy: He got it coming, dude - Blew his fucking brains out!

Revy cackled, pounding the glass of beer onto the table, before drinking the rest of the beer. Of course, Rock would smile. A normal person would see her as crazy. But he was used to this.

Rock: Yeah, I suppose.. Dunno, maybe we could have been a little easy on him.

Revy: Hell nah, taking the easy route is bullshit. We still got the info, right? Cmon, try not to be a buzzkill all the time.

Rock: Yeah, yeah...

Rokuro takes a sip of his beer, before clearing his throat and switching the subject.

Rock: Hey, I was thinking about heading over to a strip joint with Benny later. He thought it was a good idea for me to make it up to him.

Revy: A strip joint? Tch, what you have business in a strip club for? Don't you got that blond bitch nun? I'm pretty sure you can make her degenerate ass unholy just for one night, huh?

Rock: Oh yeah, totally. For the hell of it, two is better than one, right? Wanna tag along?

Both Revy and Rock would chuckle towards one another, before Revy leans back in the chair, cocking her head to the side, swinging a gun with her finger.

Revy: Oh, sure. Just grab me a set then, yeah? Might let you touch these bad boys~ Not my guns, course.

Rock: Heh, I think you may be a little too drunk...

Revy: What? I was only joking.

Revy soon gets up, cackling at Rock, before lighting a cigarette while heading out of the shop through the front door.

Rokuro: Huh? You heading out already?

Revy: Ay, I had fun! Come by and light up one with me later then when you're free, cool?

Before leaving, she leaves two 20 dollar bills on the table, making Rock lean against his hand in concern.

Rokuro: Huh? What's this?

Revy: Just paying for the time out is all. Later.

Revy swings her gun and cocks it on her hip, the door shutting behind her. Rock only shrugs, and decides to remain in the restaurant. He overthought what Revy told him, and noticed she was right about the interrogation, before downing the rest of his beer.

Meanwhile, Revy was smoking nearby of the restaurant, right next to a parking spot with motorcycles parked. It was nighttime, and the sun had almost finished setting, as it gave the sky a light blue stargaze. It was a good breeze outside too.

Revy chuckled to herself while blowing out a puff of smoke.

Revy: Damn, could it always be like this? Shit's been dull lately...