Chapter 1

RIHANNA'S POV:

"VT Caramel Frapp for uh ,Rihanna" the blonde spoke ,I was currently at Starbucks by myself enjoying the fresh smell of coffee mixed with a peppermint scent.

The walls light brown ,coffee like almost,covered in chalk cursive hand writing,and their logo. A friendly atmosphere and the sound of things blending,people chattering,the clicking of keyboards , and the cool fresh air made this place great for thinking,relaxing,and making up some lyrics or anything.

"Uh VT Caramel Frapp for Rihanna " she spoke again a little bit louder.

"Oh that's me,sorry " I made my way over to the front of the line and got my drink. "Thank you ..." I checked for he blonde's name ."Thank you ...Melanie " , "it's no problem ma'm" she smiled. I moved out of the way ,my heels making a clicking noise every time I took a step, gathering my belongings I headed towards the door .

"SHANNON GET YOUR SHORT ASS IN HERE !"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP , IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT THE PAPS ARE ANNOYING AS HELL!" A black haired, tall woman yelled to the short and brown haired lady, who I assume is Shannon.

"I told you not to call me short ,asshole"
Shannon mumbled the first couple of words ."Sorry shanny ,but the goodamn paps got to me and besides I love teasing you".

They stopped talking and looked around . "Oh uh sorry for the interruption people ,just some misunderstanding " They smirked sheepishly .

"Katy gimme coffee and a double chocolate chip cookie,please"
" Anything else Shan ?"
"Nope" shannon said popping the "P"

I stared at Katy for a while after she passed by me , I mean who wouldn't tight ripped jeans , black v-neck revealing some clevage ,white vans,and her black hair hair flowing in the wind whenever the door opened , like in one of those sappy lovey dovey movies ,were the guys find out she's the one . "Nice view right ? Katy's a real catch ...to bad I don't view her as girlfriend material , but hey to be honest I'm glad she's my bestie ". I was cut short out of my thoughts when I heard the girl shannon talking next to me "I -uh-I-Yea she's really ...really pretty " I spoke a bit frightened and shy since I basically got caught checking Katy out .