pretty

Haya's pov"

After Olivia left I tried to sleep but I couldn't I was really anxious about going out today.

I don't really like going out as I always feel that people are always judging me . Which is really stupid as I also think that people don't pay attention to me as I am not important.

Oh I hate life.

But at the same time I actually love living alone with my books away from all of the people.

Yes I love reading it makes me escape reality and I read all kinds of things but my favorite type of books is romance as I like reading things that are not in my life.

As I start to get ready for the day I look at myself in the mirror. And I don't know if I like what I am seeing or not

I have never had a problem with my body until I started to see another girls body. I have small boobs and a normal sized ass not big but not small.
I have big thighs for my body. but at least my belly is slim.

After I finished getting ready. I went down to see my mom.

"Hi mom" I say smiling when I see her in the kitchen baking a cake

"Good morning my beautiful baby" she comes and kisses me all over my face. " Oh look at you...you are growing up to be a beautiful woman my dear" she says and hugs me.

My mom Amelia she is best thing that have ever happened to me.

"Don't exaggerate mom" I say sitting on the table.

"Happy birthday baby" she says and continued to bake the cake.

"What are you going to do today" she asks me.

" Don't remind me" I say and bury my face into my hand. "Olivia and I are going out" I say sounding like I hate the idea.

Mom looks at me with a look of pitty. She knows I hate crowd places." Come on haya cheer up a little bit and I know you are going to enjoy it" she says smiling.

The time moves quickly and it's 7 o'clock.
" That's Olivia" I say when I hear the bell ringing.

I open the door to find Olivia looking amazing with a bag full dresses and makeup.

"You look beautiful " I say and hug her.

"Oh thank you.. you are going to be more beautiful though" she says excited to dress me up like a doll, and I can't help but laugh.

" You look amazing Olivia" my mom says when she sees her and hugs her.

She thanked her and grabed my arm and went to my room.

"Let's begin." She says smiling at me.

Oh God help me.

I begin trying on dresses that is definitely not the things that I wear. But I don't hate them i actually feel for the first time in forever that I am sexy and I can be hot if I want.

We decided on what dress should I wear.

It was perfect

It was perfect. I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt pretty like the others girls.

"Come on it's time for makeup" Olivia says.
She my makeup and she did a good job it simple but looks amazing.

"Oh I think I am gay" she says when she look at me.

" Oh shut up" I say blushing. No one knows this but I am attracted to girls just like boys.

" Everyone will gonna look at you girls and boys" she winks at me. Olivia is the only one that knows that I am bisexual.

"Come on let's get fucked up" she says.

_____________________________________

I hope you enjoyed.
The news chapter we will going to meet zaddy.

Thankyou for reading