7

ENews                       BREAKING NEWS!!!!! A new couple spotting?! Celina Wilson & English Footballer Jack Grealish were spotted in London when Celina was out of modeling for an week!!! Is this the truth behind why she didn't want to leave?  J...

ENews                       BREAKING NEWS!!!!! A new couple spotting?! Celina Wilson & English Footballer Jack Grealish were spotted in London when Celina was out of modeling for an week!!! Is this the truth behind why she didn't want to leave?  Jack even posted a photo on his instagram confirming WHY She didn't want to leave!!!! How do you guys feel about this couple! tagged: Celinaxo , jackgrealish 

                    250,000 likes | 99,000 comments

user: I am shocked

user5: I didnt expect this couple at all 

user3: I miss her ex 

user4: hes fucking hot 

user7: I'd ban him too 

user8: I support 

user9: They are cute 

user2: WWWWWWW 

jordanxo: Fucking dickhead 

jackgrealish replied to jordanxo: I think maybe you gotta get laid and you won't be calling me a dickhead x relax a bit. 

Messages from Jacky 

Well well well.  You know I posted that photo on purpose?  

YOU WHAT 

Your friend was being so fucking irritating in my messages asking if I knew where you were, if I did anything bad to you, like I'm a fucking dickhead!  I treated you so well when you were over here, and now i look like the bad guy!! 

We promised and said BOTH OF OUR CAREERS WOULD END BADLY IF THIS WENT PUBLIC

So you just always cuddle against your male friends right?  That's a thing to do I guess in fucking America.   If you cuddle up against a guy over here, you'd getting smashed right into the fucking bed frame x 

I thought we both knew we couldn't post each other, I am going to get so much hate from everyone especially my mom for talking to a footballer out of everyone.  

What's so bad about a footballer? Just because someone in the past fucked you up mentally doesn't mean every single fucking guy you meet is just gonna treat you like rubbish.  I am not that fucking guy I promise you 100 times but you just don't seem to change your fucking mind.  You cuddled up against me after a week of talking to each other .  Why do females do that?  Is that like a thing in America, you guys just give mix signals and then when we post you guys, YOU GET UPSET. If you don't want never talk to me ever again that's fine.  But the way I treated you the week you were here, I know no guy in your lifetime would EVER EVER treat you that well to go out of his way and treat you like a fucking queen   But my apologizes I seen your follower's comments, I seen your friends comments, I guess I'm just a dickhead.