Chapter 1 : New start

Another peaceful night in Eatherland, everyone is deeply fallen into their sleep, it's so quiet that you can even hear the sound of the wind is blowing, the trees are swaying in the wind, the sound of the flowing rivers and the sound of animals that are hunting in the night, there's still some villagers who have to stay up all night busying with their works.

The whole castle is being guard by a lot of soldiers and royal knights, which was leading by Mark, he's in charge of protecting the castle at night in case their something happen, he's has been guarding around for a while.

But no one knows what is happening inside the underground dungeon under the castle where the most dangerous people are locked and kept inside the cells made of the hardest metal in this land so that they can't can break the jail and escape.

A little guy covering his whole body with a long black coat so that no one can recognize him, holding a lantern in his hand, he silently walks pass by a lot of jails, using his magic to that the guards can't see him, his actions are suspicious.

He stops in front of a jail at the corner on the right, there's a guy who's sitting inside the jail, Jake, the guy finally takes off his coat, Jake slowly wakes up and looks up at the guy, he's a bit surprised then said,

"Niki, what are you doing here ?"

Niki tells Jake to keep quiet, then he takes out from his coat a key and said,

"I'm here to get you out of here."

Niki uses the key and open the jail for Jake, then helps Jake to stand up, Niki clicks his finger and in just a blink of an eye, they already escaped from the dungeon and now they're inside a dark forest, walking around don't know where to go.

After a while, they decided to sit down on the ground, Jake then turns to ask Niki,

"How did you get the key and how can you come inside that place to safe me ?"

Niki then said,

"Maybe you won't believe but prince Renjun helps me in this, he gives me the key and takes me to the dungeon because only those royals know the way to the underground jail."

Jake clenches his fist and said,

"Jeno and Karina, this time i will make them pay for what they did to me, they will regret for putting me into that jail, just wait and see."

——————

Inside his room, Renjun is standing by the window and looking at the night sky with a smirk on his face, his eyes are glowing green, his whole body is covered with a dark aura, looks like he's planning about something evil.

But then someone knocks on the door, with his cold and deep voice, he said,

"Come in."

The door opens revealing Winter slowly walks inside with a cup of tea, she then puts it on the table and about to leave, but then she stops from walking when Renjun suddenly said,

"Remember about what i told you to do and do exactly what i said, don't you dare to disobey me."

Winter just nod and said,

"I will my prince, now i will leave, please go to sleep soon, we still have to go to school tomorrow."

Winter immediately closes the door and get out from his room because she's scared, her heart is beating so fast and she's sweating a lot now, she's afraid to face him again after that day, but she can't tell anyone else because if Renjun knows, she will die.

——————

Because she can't sleep, Winter decide to go to the kitchen to drink some water, but when she comes there, she notices a shadow of a girl in the dark, although she's scared, she walks closer to see who is it and she sighs in relief when she realizes i just Karina.