Goodnight

Tom sat in his bedroom, it had been 2 years sense Starboys death. The room was the same, it was dark, and blue. "Ughhh... let me go!" Tom sighed, he wanted to leave, but he hadn't had the courage to leave his room, in till his father left, to get vodka, or to go to work. "Starboy... goodnight, i love you." Tom whispered while staring at ceiling, with the stars taped up. Tom did this almost every night, sense Tord died. Sometimes he could almost hear, "goodnight kittyboy." But, he was probably hallucinating. Tom fell asleep minutes later. Dreaming of meeting Tord again. 

Around 3am, Tom woke up, "Ahh!" he yelled a bit, he had a dream that he died, and didn't meet Starboy, what an odd dream, he thought. Tom sat at the end of his bed and stared out the window. "Starboy?" he said, no of course not, it wasnt Starboy. He stared at the coral curtain of Tord's room for a bit more. He then got up and grabbed his headphones.

Tom walked out the door, and down the stairs. Down to Starbank Falls, he went. Tom walked slowly threw the leaves, while listening to Thousand Years. "Tord!! I'm back" he thought in his mind. He unzipped his checkered bag pack, to take out a note. 5 reasons why I love you💕💕

He set the envelope on Tord's headstone. He reached back into his backpack and took out a rose flower crown with a paper star tied on it. He kissed the star, and set it on the headstone, "That's all the time I have s.b, goodnight!" he said, Tom kissed the headstone, and started walking back to his house, 

 "Thomas!" Tom heard, he was scared. he pulled off his headphones, "yes father?" he asked. "what are you doing up so late, were you visiting that gay kid??" HIs father asked, "I-" Tom was cut off, "oh, I told you." His father said with a evil grin growing on him. He stepped forward and threw a bottle at Tom. Tom dodged it, and ran inside, slamming all doors behind him.