The Game.

Today is the day, the game is back and i am mortified at what my future beholds. They choose two boys and two girls each year from my town and i am finally of age to participate in "The Game" How the game works is you go in and try to avoid monsters while collecting items and working as a team, if the monsters get to you... well you know what happens, you have 24 hours to complete it or your stuck in there world till you get another chance to play the next time the game happens . My childhood best friend  chris was chosen last game and i don't know what happened to him i just hope he makes it out this time. I put on my sweatpants and crew neck and go to the arena they announce who will be going into the game no need to look presentable because i honestly don't care about Anyone in this town, my mom got taken into the game when i was just young and my dad decided to go with her so it was just me and chris..until he got chosen too.
i arrive at the arena and see Nick and Matt Christopher's triplet brothers after he got taken i became pretty close with them. "hey guys" i say in a nervous but enthusiastic tone "Hey Jules.." Nick replies in a subtle tone "Am i the only one nervous for today?!" Matt claims"I think we all are i've heard it is becoming harder to beat the game each year " I was about to say something when all of a sudden a loud speaker starts playing The Game music and i feel my stomach twist in knots. 3 seconds till the names fall and all i can think about is chris and how i hope he makes it out this time if he is even alive but that thought got cut short when all of a sudden just like that "Jules Lee" gets called i look at Matt and Nick to make sure i heard correctly and they look as pale as a ghost but my look got cut short by my thoughts "This can't be happening this can't be happening." and suddenly everything went black..