RIGHT INTO IT-

You were hanging out with your two best friends, Hailey and Scott. They told you they had to talk to you about something at Hauley's house, so you just said sure.

Hailey turned to you, "So, I kind of get to decide the fate of the world. Crazy, right? You must think I need some kind of help?"

"I mean, no crap you'll need help. The whole world is at stake." You replied.

Scott opened Hailey's closet and pulled out a little plushy. At least, it looked like a plushy. It was light pink with yellow on the insides of the ears. It was kinda like a bear without a tail. He turned it around to reveal.. a phone for its face?

It had a little dark blue face with light blue eyes and a mouth. You immediately fell in love and hugged it close. Until..

"Hey, watch it!" It spoke, and you dropped it on the bed.

Hailey smirked, "Press his belly."

So you did. And he kinda.. "I wuv you!" He said in a cutesy, lovey voice. His eyes had turned to pink hearts as the backround of his face turned white. He then looked at Hailey with a dead look.

"Oh my god, he's adorable!" You squealed, hugging him again and this time tighter.

"He hates me for it though." Hailey said, and you looked a little surprised. You held him by under his arms and looked at him.

"Are you a robot?"

"No. I'm the highest tech AI from the future. I'm only here to help Hailey Banks with her book. You know, for the fate of the world." He replied. You pressed his belly, not being able to control yourself. "I wuv you! Oh you little-"

He pounced on you and you fell off the bed, landing on your back as he struggled trying to hurt you. It didn't even hurt, because of his plushy hands.

Maybe it was even the start of something interesting?