17

As anushka put her hands on roshni's pussy, she slid her finger inside and pulled out a 5 inch’’ dildo right out of her pussy. Which is sticked with her panties.

OMG... Such kinda things are possible.

It was so precisely stuffed in that, I hardly noticed a bulge on her tight panties. As the dildo popped out, roshni let out a soft sigh of relief.

The dildo was drenched in her juices and roshni's took it completely in her mouth.

But now I got it calling this flight attendant Roshni right now in this cabinet is not a sudden thought came in Anushka's mind, it was pre planned thing.

But I don't have any problem with that because Anushka is helping me only.

It was so hot that butterflies started flying in my pussy.

Avu : I know it is weird, but I really found it weird, that's why I want to ask a question from you Anushka if you allow me.

Anu : I know your question?

Avu : what do you know?

Anu : you must want to ask that how I know that Roshni have this toy in her cunt.

Avu : hmm right.

Anu : it is kind of therapy hormonal therapy to control her sex desires.

Roshni : yes ma'am, last time when I met Anushka mam during a flight, I told them my problem and it really work what solution she gave me.

(This is really looks like what is this but read it as a fiction only in the case of any you can ask me in my pm. I had been through some related article with that)

Anu : yups.

Anushka removed it out and then started rubbing its head on top of my pussy.

She slid it up and down on my pussy lips. She continued doing that for a few minutes and then in one shot, she inserted it completely into my pussy.

“Oh, Goddd!” I screamed in pain and pleasure.

And I am watching that roshni is fingering seeing me getting fucked by that not so big dildo.

Stay tuned